In this Discussion

Bill Nye

2»

Comments

• that is too cool... i wish bill nye would come to our zoo... i'd sooo go.
  • ..i have never heard of this Bill Nye...i fear im missing out..
  • [quote=RejectedSponge,Sep 27 2005, 11:13 PM]
    DUUUUUUUUUDES!
    [url=http://www.dailystar.com/dai
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 30 2005, 11:37 AM)
    ..i have never heard of this Bill Nye...i fear im missing out..

you are missing out

mann i have to msis him. my mom says i cant go. LAME.
  • AHH I used to watch bill nye all the time...i also used to watch beakman;s world!
    Do you guys remember that bigged haired science dude? Bill nye was 10x more kick ass!
  • OMG Bill Nye is so great and funny.. he made Science fun... I haven't seen him in anything in the longest time EVER!! Which sux..

He rocks socks though \m/
  • I remember Beakman's World! I only watched it once though, and that was when I was up north away from all civilization. It scared me a bit.

Bill Nye is sooo much better.

Dr. Emmet Brown is awesome too. biggrin.gif

OH YEAH! I download the Bill Nye theme song! And I increased the speed on it . . . I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! I did that with the llama song too. I fell off the computer chair laughing at that.

I'm very easily amused . . . biggrin.gif
  • dr emmett brown as in everwood?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 1 2005, 11:03 PM)
    dr emmett brown as in everwood?

BACK TO THE FUTURE!

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

I've never watched Everwood.
  • i watch my speghetti.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 1 2005, 07:10 PM)
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

I've never watched Everwood.

I've never seen Everwood either, but Back To The Future is a CLASSIC. Biff is just about the coolest character ever. I mean c'mon, his name is BIFF for crying out loud.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 1 2005, 08:16 PM)
    I remember Beakman's World!  I only watched it once though, and that was when I was up north away from all civilization.  It scared me a bit. 

Bill Nye is sooo much better. 

Dr. Emmet Brown is awesome too.  biggrin.gif

OH YEAH!  I download the Bill Nye theme song!  And I increased the speed on it . . . I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!  I did that with the llama song too.  I fell off the computer chair laughing at that. 

I'm very easily amused . . . biggrin.gif

image where did you download it? Me want!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 2 2005, 10:47 AM)
    I've never seen Everwood either, but Back To The Future is a CLASSIC.  Biff is just about the coolest character ever.  I mean c'mon, his name is BIFF for crying out loud.

... it's also fun to say... like cheesy mckrakers!
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 3 2005, 11:05 AM)
    image where did you download it? Me want!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! That is the most awesome smiley face I've ever seen! It made me laugh pretty hard too, like falling off my computer chair laugh.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

So sorry, I love that face.

But I downloaded it off of limewire.
  • asdfjad;fa;jsdf that is one shocked face.
    i think its one some sort of drug. id say lsd.
  • I think it's on LSD and just ate 5 extremely sour lemons.