In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• Ooh, I've never seen that one either. Thanks Katie!

Gah, he's such a cutie!!! wub.gif
  • ridiculous, right??

y'all need to peruse the early pages of this thread wink.gif
    lol when i first joined... that is ALL i did
  • I can't believe I haven't posted this one here yet.

I simply ♥ this one. *sigh*

PS Thank you Peter for getting this beautiful shot. I'm still in awe that he was able to capture "my" smile, as in Andy was smiling at me when Peter got the shot. adfasjfiasfnaslifhuminahhuminahhuminahnaisfnaslfn at Andy recognizing me.
  • I'm still in awe that he was able to capture "my" smile, as in Andy was smiling at me when Peter got the shot. adfasjfiasfnaslifhuminahhuminahhuminahnaisfnaslfn at Andy recognizing me.

Ahhh you lucky creature... can i thank Peter too as that shot is AMAZING!!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 1 2008, 05:54 PM)
    ridiculous, right??

y'all need to peruse the early pages of this thread wink.gif
    lol when i first joined... that is ALL i did

Thats exactly what i did! I have a whole folder full of old board pics..
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 6 2008, 07:49 AM)
    I love when something comes up in my GoogleAlerts about 'Rusty Ross'...

Raggedy Rusty Ross Jacket.

And it's from one of our very own wink.gif
    Tdog

I completely missed this comment. Yup, tis I. I was selling a jacket and decided to call it Raggedy Andy (Ross). Sue me. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 2 2008, 07:29 PM)
    I completely missed this comment. Yup, tis I. I was selling a jacket and decided to call it Raggedy Andy (Ross). Sue me. biggrin.gif

I thought it was clever and it made me smile. I NEVER get the right google alerts with the correct Aross in them... except yours. smile.gif
  • Wowie, wow, wow WOW! All these pictures are soooo beautiful! I hope he keeps the silver pants.
  • iz mxzm omplgdly xhig xvzd
    shoz

shoz shoz i can'ta sd i'm sdrnk i'm soary
    ruck fmu life. i folveo [andyr o!!
  • Andy and that shirt and those pants. *melt*

I'm thinking the second one should involve a caption but I've got nothing for now.

from here
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 9 2008, 12:10 AM)
    iz mxzm omplgdly xhig xvzd
    shoz

shoz shoz i can'ta sd i'm sdrnk i'm soary
    ruck fmu life. i folveo [andyr o!!

I missed this one
    laugh.gif haha, this is a really funny drunkin post, Katie I can barely understand any of this one. I love it

And nice pictures, Tapegrl
  • It really is loverly! I wish he wore it more
  • LoL I'm glad I can still provide a little comic relief around here wink.gif

And Heidi... after not getting a wink of sleep last night (saw the dark knight) "waking up" to those two pics of Andy made it all okay smile.gif you all know how I feel about the color yellow, and since he's got that red hair in his sideburns, it automatically works as a color to wear for him wink.gif maybe i'm just biased
  • haha nope you're not biased, Katie. You are totally not the only one feeling that way. wub.gif
  • I know this thread is predominantly for his pictures, but what are Andy's favorites?

From the OK Go Fan Correspondent videos [which, btw, I love them all. Great job you guys!!], I know blue is his favorite color, and he loves Italian food, but what else?

Sorry if this has already been brought up.
  • His favorite baseball team is the Boston Red Sox.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jul 18 2008, 05:25 PM)
    I know blue is his favorite color, and he loves Italian food...

That's it, we're destined to be together. We like the same things.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 18 2008, 08:39 PM)
    His favorite baseball team is the Boston Red Sox.

Haha, yeah, I knew that as well. How could I not? Actually, every time I see anything even remotely close to the Red Sox [even the colors red and white together], I can't help but think of Andy.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jul 18 2008, 07:04 PM)
    Actually, every time I see anything even remotely close to the Red Sox [even the colors red and white together], I can't help but think of Andy.

hehe! I do the same thing!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jul 18 2008, 04:25 PM)
    I know this thread is predominantly for his pictures, but what are Andy's favorites?

Well, he used to really like pumpkin spice flavored things, but there was this one time when I made pumpkin spice brownies and that's when he decided to tell me that he didn't like pumpkin flavored things anymore except pumpkin pie. That might have changed by now though. I think he just got overloaded with pumpkin stuff when people heard he liked it.