In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• likes to play insane japanese video games based on animes
  • Makes unfounded accusations against me. rolleyes.gif
  • ^^Has not just one, but two lungs!! ohmy.gif
  • Is incorrect. My friend has three kidneys and it runs in her family. cool.gif
  • One of the top 10 overall posters on the board (i looked it up, is that cheating?)
  • ^^^ is from Winter Park, FL... probably the most ironic sounding place on the face of this earth. And is also new! yay! Welcome!
  • Yay for being new, but I'm not totally new, only new to this board. I'm an avid Juggling Clubber and I even did the first Fan Correspondant interview with Tim in Orlando. Go check it out on YouTube.

agentnumone like the postal service (as well she should). But I have to ask, do you also like Death Cab for Cutie?
  • ^ has a penguin named peaches...
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 4 2005, 06:51 PM)
    jaded is lucky that she can do cool things with her name, like her username for instance.

Lovemedo reminds me of a person I may never have known, who I met at a place I may never have been to.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2006, 01:31 AM)
    Lovemedo reminds me of a person I may never have known, who I met at a place I may never have been to.

Tempe Arizona confuses Karleigh, and that's a fact.
  • ^^^ should know I haven't really gotten into Death Cab For Cutie yet. But I've heard a few songs and they rock... I'm not into "Soul Meets Body" But Title and Registration is pretty good.
  • likes to throw stuff at the boys.
  • ^^^ is wrong, I don't remember ever throwing anything at a boy/boys.
  • likes the boys?
  • ^^^maybe, should define who "they boys" are .
  • Sweetness likes the Cosby Show.

agentnumone - listen to Passenger Seat and The Sound of Settling
  • is so right about cosby
  • ^^^ is awsome for liking the cosby show.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 25 2006, 11:28 PM)
    is so right about cosby

Off topic: But really, who doesn't?
  • wrestles girls for rice pudding