In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• Is probably a ninja, I get a ninja vide from her, very stealthy.
  • probably does good on tests cause she can study well.
  • Has a cool new icon and siggie.
  • likes the letter k
  • Doesn't?
  • ^^ knows i have a good/fun job now.
  • has a good fun/fun job.
  • Doesn't?
  • ^^^has a rad song on her myspace. oh courtney taylor taylor, even though he is an ass i have a hugh crush on him. lol
  • Likes the Dandy Warhols, too, so would probably know what I meant when I said this:

Well I was the first to have spoken
    And I said just about all of the things you shouldn't say.
    So maybe you loved me, but now maybe you don't.
    And maybe you'll call me.
    Maybe you won't.
  • Is a "Neutral Milk Hotel Fan"

BEST EVER!
  • Is wrong, OK Go is the best! I'm also a Spoon fan now (ick, I hate spoon, even if they are from Austin).
  • how can you hate spoon....that band like changed my life. girls can tell is an amazing album, i love that album.
  • Is right to question the Spoon hate.
  • Doesn't know me at all! I tried Spoon, really, Yahoo! was like, judging by your music tastes, you should like them, and I was like, dude, shut your face, they are nothing like OK Go or The Strokes. Where's the passion? Where's the hook??????
  • ^^^agrees that yahoo recommentations suck. but spoon in my opinion should not be in the same category as ok go. its different.
  • Thinks OK Go and Spoon should be in the same catagory, but is wrong! You say 2 bands are in the same catagory on the sole basis that they are "different," that's just not ethical!
  • ^^^misread my last post

QUOTE (vinyl_days @ May 24 2006, 10:40 PM)
    ^^^agrees that yahoo recommentations suck. but spoon in my opinion should not be in the same category as ok go. its different.
  • Is right, the heat of the discussion makes me missread things. Nvm, disregard my last post.
  • ^^ is making
    << confused

50 points for you