In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• ^^^should teach me how to cook

(ah, I hate Doonsberry! It's so snide, condescending, boring and unfunny)
  • ^^^should ask someone who can cook

^^^^ is going home... bye guysses
  • bye bye agent! Good work finding out the secret regarding Agent B. You will get an award for your spy skills

^^ is a master secret agent
  • is a master debater
  • is master of the universe?
  • ^is the master and comander.
  • ^ makes a delicious cup of tea, and she's not even British

hi fel!!
  • ^should know the secret to my tea...LOADS OF SUGA!!!

yo Tempe!
  • ^^^^^^just admitted to being the horny old lady in the strokes video... ask andy hes a wittness
  • ^^^ just admitted to being the nagging old hag in the ok go "Get Over It" video...ask andy he's a wittness
  • ^^^^ has made me question my ok go knowlege... as i can't think of a nagging hag in the ok go get over it vid.... also should add me and fel to msn so we can annoy her to the full extent.
  • ^^manages to bake a delicious batch of cookies and mow the lawn all at the same time

(Lol, check out the vid again, the camera flashes to real fast. She's peeking out from behind a wall in a Leopard fur coat, big hat, and peering over her sunglasses. MSN, is that an instant messenger? I have AIM)
  • ^^^^ has a sig that dances along to all the songs I love, even when they are so obscure i think i'm the only one who loves it.

oh noes i don't have aim. I guess we'll just have to settle on being star crossed boardies.
  • ^^^ plays the piano like no one else can

(Lol! How cute, I never put on music before for him to dance to. Yey, now he can dance with a purpose. Do you have google talk? Or, I can dL msn if you give me the website 4 it.)
  • ^^^^should know I fail at piano playing! but i can play a player piano like no one can!

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview
    i think thats it... sorry i'm le suck at computerey stuff, i don't know if i have it...
  • ^^ plays the piano and computer all at the same time

(Thanks and nitey nite to the dynamic duo know as Mel and Fel!)
  • plays the electric zither
  • ^ plays the nose flute...
  • likes her columns fluted
  • ^^^ likes to flute her columns?