In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• (I want one of those. If only for the 'dealios' bit)

^^ may have been a queen in a previous life
  • ^^^ may have been a viking in a previous life
  • ^^ has one of those viking hats, complete with pigtails, hidden in her closet
  • ^^^ thinks its hidden, when in reality its displayed
  • ^^ is proud of her vikingness, evidently.
  • ^ is not so proud and should be ashamed.
  • ^^ should know I am now hanging my head in shame
    And should teach me the ways of the viking, please smile.gif
  • ^^^ will probably be a fast learner

ok first lesson:

Pointy/horned hats fit any occasion.
  • ^^ is certainly wise in the ways of the viking

I tried that.. what do you do if people disagree, and say that pointy/horned hats are, in fact, inappropriate for a funeral?
  • ^^^ brings up an excellent point.

2nd lesson

If you caused this funeral (in light of celebrating your viking heratge) then you should down play the hat... as there will be many enemies. but a tiny hat is fine.

If its for someone you care deeply for. I'm sure that wearing your finest most elaborate pointy/horned hat would visibly disply your love and respect for the person who has passed.
  • ^^ has single handedly solved my problem of wearing expressing my viking pride in a funeral situation. Thank you.

Could a little hat be a modified thimble with horns that I wear on my finger?
  • hahahahaha ^^^ has the inventive mind of a true viking. can now teach her ways to the masses
  • wooo! *waves said thimble-hat in celebration*

^^ must come to england (or I could fly to canada) to have a viking party for all of us who are in the viking know. cool.gif
  • ^^^ is bringing the snacks
  • ^^ is in charge of the ice sculptures
  • ^ got the better part of the deal

... my sculpture just melted... help!
  • oh, I'm sorry.. we can swap jobs if you like..

^^ shouldn't worry that the ice sculpture is melting, with our awesome viking hotness, it was bound to happen (see what I did there, with the hotness??? wink.gif )
  • is up against johnny depp for the lead in the next great action thriller....Ghost Chimp, M.D.!!
  • is a drummer, in a band
  • blew up the Megalo Mart