• is confused?
  • likes the roller derby
  • is correct
  • will be more confused.
  • will be more confusing
  • speaks the truth.?..??.?
  • uses...elipses... alot.... ...
  • never completed her ice sculpture.

(my dad wants us to go to Canada - I got WAY too excited when I heard that)
  • the very model of a modern major general.

(Yay! Canada!)
  • should know the sculpture melted! i was trying to get it out of the bucket by putting it in some warm water... then the phone rang. now i have to start all over!

WOO electra might grace canada with her radness!
  • is trusted
  • is in my good graces...
  • is in toronto

HA

(p.s. Alice-- COME TO TORONTO biggrin.gif)
  • is in London! woot! REP-RE-SENT!

hahah and ali, come to Ontario! it has so many British named places (like London and Scarborough) so you'll feel like home when you come here.
  • is correct!

Yeh. We have Exeter, Stratford, Windsor... etc. It's crazy. London even has a Hyde Park and a Thames River. biggrin.gif They're so gross and dirty though. Fish like, die in the river. Lmao
  • ^ knows all!

... hahah i forgot, my dad has this lill house up north in this town called "little britian"... so weird... OH YEAH AND WE'RE METRIC/have the band metric...
  • loves to eat bratwurst

Ahaha!! Little Britain. Ontario is like a little Britain... except without the british people...
    Oh, did you know there's a little town called Emo up north? HAHAHA my dad passed it on a business trip once and he was like "LOL" and then stayed overnight in the Emo Hotel just because its name was ridiculous.
  • ^ hides behind doors eating stolen bratwurst... stolen from a little guy in lederhosen...
  • has just reminded me of something amazing

RUFUS, IN LEDERHOSEN