In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• ^^^^^
    is from my birthplace.
  • Holly shit, I just noticed that you live in McAllen biggrin.gif that is ubber cooooooool!! That's like an hr from Brownsville haha.. or is it an hr and a half?

^^ lives close to where IIIIIII live... that is if she still lives in McAllen =\
  • ^^went to the same high school my dad went to (hanna, right?)

yep i still live in mcallen, i hope to transfer to u of h or ut or even texas a&m kingsville in a couple of years.

dude do you ever eat the vermillon. damn i love that place
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I graduated from Hanna bebe!! lol.

Oh my brother wants to go to Uof H, but I don't know if he'll go cuz he changed his major.

I only went once to the vermillion... we were passing through on a trip to....... haha I forgot, I think either Corpus Christy ooooooooooooooooooooor.... I dunno haha. The food was good though, I wanna go back again biggrin.gif... but no no, I'll mostly eat at the Sunrise Mall food court, it's bitchin' awsome, plus the Cinema, Hot Topic and Spencers are just a few steps away lol... wich is great cuz I'm a lazy buuuuuuum.

Ok EDIIIIIIT... I forgot to say something 'bout you.... ^^^ knows where I live, and where I went to HS ohmy.gif skurry! j/k
  • ^^way cool cause she lives in brown-town

yah im going into pharmacy. u of h is hugh not as hugh as ut but damn anything that is bigger the utpa is hugh.
    the vermillion is real good. i rarely go to brownsville anymore only to visit family but they usually come to see us.
  • Yeah, I don't have family in McAllen, only Mid to Upper Texas... we're like a plague lol tongue.gif

I think my brother wants to study... ok I forgot lmao... but he says that he wants to work in something to do with genetics and regenerating or making the human body ""better"" or immune to... stuff hahaha... and he wants to make clones rolleyes.gif... wich I think he is serious about...

^^ lives where the News Channel 5 team thing is lol.... is News Channel 4 in McAllen too, or am I in the wrong here, I know they have a little News room thing @ the Sunrise Mall, but that's when they are covering information here.
  • ^^^lives where channel 23 is

lol ryan wolf makes me laugh, that food for thought makes me laugh. i heard he is a short little dude.
  • hahaha channel 23!!!!!! Oh shit! Conan... I'm totally missing it hahaha.

mmmmmmmm food... he's short?

^^ made me hungry and realize, I'm missing Conan... maybe I can go and watch the last...... 10 minutes biggrin.gif

C'yah!
  • ^^^love conan (as do i)

but its sunday deary they don't show conan, i don't think
  • hahaha i just realized that... my brother was like.... Pearl, what's today.... and I'm like......... ooooooooooh then started to laugh like a fool.... I seriously thought it was Monday lol... bleh... see, my mind is clearly in another planet.

^^ pointed out to me that Conan doesn't air on Sundays *dies laughing*
  • I think Stargate is on.... or maybe it just ended... *goes off to check*.... ooooooooooooh it just started... I'm gonna go watch it!!!
  • is a geeeeeeeek for watching star gate =p
  • ^^is just a geek
  • ^ is also a geek...
  • ^^is dumb enough to marry geeks.
  • ^ is lucky that i'm dumb enough to marry geeks...
  • ^^is more right then she knows she is....
  • ^^knows that is true
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 28 2005, 07:36 AM)
    is a geeeeeeeek for watching star gate =p

Geek is in baby wink.gif

^^ *dave* has a new born faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *me*. Good show last night man.
  • geeks are only in if they have the cute geek glasses =p