In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• ^^and now fails to say something about the member above her... tongue.gif
  • Stop teasing. biggrin.gif
  • ^^needs to stop making it so easy. tongue.gif

blink.gif
  • Touche! (I can't use french accents.) Sadly, is correct in her assumptions that I give blondes everywhere a bad reputation. I know you've thought it...
  • ^^assumes i knew what hair color she has and is an aspiring actress/singer/dancer and should totally audition for fame. cool.gif
  • Would be scary if I thought she hadn't read that post. Stalkers... *shudders*
  • ^^is learning my ninja ways. ph34r.gif

biggrin.gif
  • ^^will be rocking faces tomorrow afternoon (which is a tuesday)... it will be while i'm writing an exam sad.gif
  • ^^has confused me by making it sound like it is either monday or tuesday already... huh.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Dec 12 2005, 02:06 AM)
    ^^has confused me by making it sound like it is either monday or tuesday already... huh.gif

oops i fixed it... studying has gotten me all confused on the dates..it's monday morning so it'll be tomorrow you rock faces.. i've got exams on monday and tuesday and i think i want to shoot myself right now blink.gif

^^shades has got everyone's favourite interweb couple after her, but she will always love darbie more wink.gif
  • ^^will kick exam arse and return to us intact. smile.gif
  • Uses Irish swearwords like arse...Wants to be Irish...or is Irish...? wink.gif
  • ^^has claimed to be british (or at least i think i've read it somewhere) and should then know that the british use "arse" too...and is not the only one that likes the way brit folk speak!
  • Has my post confused with someone elses. Although I think I have ancestors who were British...but I'm mostly Irish and German, from my mother's side. I'm just everything white there is. No, I'm related to the last Anglo-Saxon king of England, King Harold Godwin, who fought and died in the Battle of Hastings in 1066 before the Normands took over. And I'm related to Black Bart (which I'm very proud of). He's my great(X3) uncle. Other than that, I have a pretty good British accent. smile.gif But I'm not sure if I'm british or not.
  • is new and has a lot of posts
  • likes the new person
  • ^^ doesn't think there is anything wrong with being gay.
  • ^ should know that there isnt anything wrong with being gay...
  • ^^isn't IN on the joke..... rolleyes.gif
  • ^^ never said there was anything wrong with being gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.