• ^^^tells me weekly panda jokes on my myspace
  • enjoys my panda jokes =p
  • Should share them with me...
  • ^^ wants panda jokes

[I wish I could be more creative. ha]
  • should be more creative

like a tea pot wanting to be a mug
  • makes good analogies?
  • Has a very abstract way of thinking. So am I the teapot, or the mug?
  • Types too slowly.
  • Is more the teapot (though is equally as likely to be the mug since I'm only pretending to understand the analogy)
  • the tea pot dreams of being the mug

why should the tea pot always hod the tea when the mug gets to be used to drink it?

why do you think tea pots break more then mugs...there poor lil hearts cant take it
  • Doesn't realize that the mug is more likely to break if the tea pot is o' them new fangled STEELish ones. Yea. I got you there.
  • Hahaha. Is too cute. And very creative.. wub.gif What about peanut butter and jelly. People always like the jelly better, but the peanut butter is equally important. You should be a marriage counsilor, Pandy.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 3 2006, 12:03 AM)
    Doesn't realize that the mug is more likely to break if the tea pot is o' them new fangled STEELish ones.  Yea.  I got you there.

they had t omake steal ones as all the other ones kept breaking of broken hearts

the steal ones have no hearts

Steal tea pot: I AM HEAR TO MAKE GOOD TEA

other tea pot: *le sigh* its such a shame how i will never beable t be with him as he is the same but totaly ddiffrent to me
  • doesn't realize the original tea pot was so emo and had some issues to deal with concerning its parents and the fact that it never had a pony as a child... since the pony would step on the teapot and would break it into a million tiny emo teapot pieces.

duh
  • just because the pony would hurt the teapot didnt mean that the teapot didnt love the pony...

they never gave it a chance!
  • Everyone loves ponies. Except for pony haters.

The teapot was not unique in its love for the pony. It should have gotten over it.