In this Discussion

The big surprise from Toronto

Comments

• Lol wow I just re-watched it, and I realized that that video is old, like.. I was 13 when it was made. And I'm 14 now! Lol wow what a transformation. And I have to be the ringbearer of the Caropam wedding, it's been said in video format!
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 02:56 AM)
    Lol wow I just re-watched it, and I realized that that video is old, like.. I was 13 when it was made. And I'm 14 now! Lol wow what a transformation. And I have to be the ringbearer of the Caropam wedding, it's been said in video format!

Caropam. I like that!

Yah, it's pretty old.
  • Haha, I like it too..

Also, the video quality is really bad *cough*

P.S Just Kidding! status

P.P.S post 1560
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 05:40 AM)
    Haha, I like it too..

Also, the video quality is really bad *cough*

P.S Just Kidding! status

P.P.S post 1560

Haha no no, it TOTALLY is. Just a digital camera in a dingy, badly lit club.
  • like, andy was a sillouette
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 09:50 AM)
    like, andy was a sillouette

I was so sad that part didn't come out better, that was my favorite part of the damn video. That guy is a blast to talk to.
  • damn...fucking....cameras
  • NEXT TIME, GADGET! NEXT TIME!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jun 24 2006, 09:44 PM)
    i thnk they should retire the fan correspondant deal. i mean the guy who went first...he was just so AWESOME!! there has yet to be someone who could compare to him. in fact, i think everyone since has pretty much sucked. but that's the thing about going first. there can be only one original, everything else is just a poor copy.

Dude, Kikky and I were the first ones, and since I did mine before her's, I WAS THE FIRST FAN CORRESPONDANT.

Just sayin....

QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 25 2006, 10:09 AM)
    Who was the orginal guy?

ME! Why does everyone forget about mine????? Jeez, just look at Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's comment!

Interview with Tim Nordwind

That proves it, mine is first (except for vendro's).
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 26 2006, 12:07 PM)
    Dude, Kikky and I were the first ones, and since I did mine before her's, I WAS THE FIRST FAN CORRESPONDANT.

Just sayin....
    ME! Why does everyone forget about mine????? Jeez, just look at Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's comment!

Oh yours was the first fan correspondant. This was just our pet project to show the board we love them, heh. I really did like yours tho, I watched it last night. Very cool.

QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 10:51 AM)
    damn...fucking....cameras

Not so much the camera. The way the place was lit, it made it so dark. And then to convert it to managable size, that didn't help things.
  • lol why were you standing on dan?
    andy:next question.
    that cracks me up like all the time!
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 26 2006, 12:15 PM)
    lol why were you standing on dan?
    andy:next question.
    that cracks me up like all the time!

Oh my god, the way he shakes his head and says "next question" Had me cracking up for days afterwords.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 26 2006, 11:14 AM)
    Oh yours was the first fan correspondant. This was just our pet project to show the board we love them, heh. I really did like yours tho, I watched it last night. Very cool.

Thanks. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 26 2006, 11:21 AM)
    Oh my god, the way he shakes his head and says "next question" Had me cracking up for days afterwords.

i like how he just looks at the camera thinking its just a regular camera. and then you tell him it also records video. damn and that's why andy rocks!
  • Dude, this video is so much better than anyone elses. It even has Milosh!!! WOOO! Sorry, I just got really excited.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jun 26 2006, 03:01 PM)
    NEXT TIME, GADGET! NEXT TIME!! biggrin.gif

AHAHAHAHAHHA. Oh my lord, you're my favorite right now.
  • Doot doot doot doot doot, inspecter gadget, doot doot doot doot doot, ooo oo, doot doot doot doot doot, inspector gadget, doot, doot doot, go gadget go......
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 26 2006, 11:07 AM)
    ME! Why does everyone forget about mine????? Jeez, just look at Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's comment!

we don't forget about you... it's a compliment really... i mean you're not a guy... therefore you were not the first guy to go... dave was... don't take away his manlyhood...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 26 2006, 11:07 AM)

Just sayin....

I wanna know how that guy got to do the interview in the first place. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore didn't even start talking about the FC stuff until a few hours after that interview was filmed. Cause I was at Vinyl Fever that day for the acoustic set, and I had seen them filming it, and it wasn't till after I got to Orlando, that the FC blog appeared. Somehow that guy defied the space-time continuum and defied the laws of Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore in the process. I mean, I've defied Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore with my unofficial FC and gotten away with it, but usually you get killed for that type of thing(I still wonder why I haven't been killed, or if he's just taunting me like a rat in a maze). That guy is cool in my book, however the heck he managed it, haha.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 26 2006, 04:28 PM)
    I wanna know how that guy got to do the interview in the first place. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore didn't even start talking about the FC stuff until a few hours after that interview was filmed. Cause I was at Vinyl Fever that day for the acoustic set, and I had seen them filming it, and it wasn't till after I got to Orlando, that the FC blog appeared. Somehow that guy defied the space-time continuum and defied the laws of Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore in the process. I mean, I've defied Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore with my unofficial FC and gotten away with it, but usually you get killed for that type of thing(I still wonder why I haven't been killed, or if he's just taunting me like a rat in a maze). That guy is cool in my book, however the heck he managed it, haha.

there was no defiance of the space time continuum, dave had wrote to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore asking if he could film ok gos set that night, and Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore wrote back asking him if he wanted to be a fan correspondent...