In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• well, I don't eat them either.
  • Is everyone here a vegetarian? Cause I'm not.

If what I said offended anyone I'm sorry. It's a touchy subject between one of my friends and the rest of my friends.

so . . . . . yeah.
  • where on the chicken is the nugget?
  • down two blocks and to the right.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 27 2005, 06:48 PM)
    Is everyone here a vegetarian?  Cause I'm not. 

haha, uh, i just ate barbaque chicken for dinner... i was just pointing out the flaw in your thinking there is all...
  • i am like kinda veggitarrian. i only eat beef chicken and turkey.
  • I don't eat the school's red meat because it's disgusting. Really disgusting.

that's the only time I don't eat red meat.
  • i dont eat at school unless its a sunshine sandwich or thoes little popcorn chicken thingies.
  • school food sucks
    and so
    my sciecne teacher started selling muffins and bagels
    but then they were like "eff you. youre taking away from cafeteria business"
    and were all lame.
  • today was sandwich bar . . . oh lordy I love sandwich bar.

I always get a wrap with turkey, swiss cheese, black olives, tomatos, pickle and Italian dressing.

It's the best thing ever . . . next to sun chips.

*drools*
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 27 2005, 09:05 PM)
    i am like kinda veggitarrian. i only eat beef chicken and turkey.

ok.....could you be any less vegetarian?
    i mean...come on...seriously.

and you spelled vegetarian wrong too........failure
  • Ooooh, Dave. smile.gif

Spelling bugs me so much, as well.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 27 2005, 09:48 PM)
    Ooooh, Dave.  smile.gif

Spelling bugs me so much, as well.

we're a match made in heaven.

the spelling isn't really what bothered me in this case. it was the i am such and such and spell it wrong..if you can't spell it you're not a part of it.
  • true, true.

Spelling just bugs me horribly. When I talk to my sister over AIM she uses all of these internet abbreviations and it annoys me! 'Lol' or 'omg' is alright, but when people start to use 'u' instead of 'you' or '4' instead of 'for' I get pissed.

It's a pet peeve of mine as you can see.
  • yea it bothers me too but i do it when im typin quick. which is all the time.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 27 2005, 10:06 PM)
    true, true.

Spelling just bugs me horribly.  When I talk to my sister over AIM she uses all of these internet abbreviations and it annoys me!  'Lol' or 'omg' is alright, but when people start to use 'u' instead of 'you' or '4' instead of 'for' I get pissed. 

It's a pet peeve of mine as you can see.

for real, that is the worst thign ever in life.

i am fine, how r u? sorry, i don't speak retard. if it's not worth typing out properly then it's not worth saying. i mean..i make typos as much as the next guy..but at least i try.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 27 2005, 08:48 PM)
    Is everyone here a vegetarian?  Cause I'm not. 

If what I said offended anyone I'm sorry.  It's a touchy subject between one of my friends and the rest of my friends.

so . . . . . yeah.

Im not a vegetarian! Ill eat cow or chicken or turkey any day... and once in awhile some pig too...
  • Chicken Tender bar is tomorrow! yay! Spicy chicken . . . .mmmmmmmmmmm . . .

With a raspberry-flavored Aquafina, because I only drink water or flavored water (it's my alternative to juice!)

*Drools some more*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 28 2005, 07:42 AM)
    *waits for giggle guy*

what do you mean?
  • arrrrgh now i get it, im tooo slow