In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• lmao, maybe... but like I said.. I have good vision... so I'm in the right here dang nabit!
  • I have glasses

damn short-sightedness
  • I don't need contacts or glasses.

I did when I was 6, but at recess I lost them in the snow. So my mom took me back to the optometrist and I didn't need them anymore! It's weird considering I only had glasses for about 6 months.

but when spring came I found my glasses in the play yard biggrin.gif
  • i have to wear glasses to take pics....*sigh*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 4 2005, 12:30 PM)
    i have to wear glasses to take pics....*sigh*

wow, that sucks. At my recent eye test I was told I need glasses for reading, though I passed the test. It doesn't make sense. I can read fine without them anyway.
  • its when you start getting the headaches from reading is when you need um!

yus it sucks muchly as im a photographer and all!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 4 2005, 02:31 PM)
    its when you start getting the headaches from reading is when you need um!
    yus it sucks muchly as im a photographer and all!

But I don't get head aches when I read. Unless I'm reading when I'm tired, like my 5th hour. biggrin.gif
  • i got my cat back yesterday. i was going to post a picture of him but my website server is down...the server that hosts the stataion message board do that's down too. in any case...be prepared....you're going to meet my cat.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 4 2005, 02:45 PM)
    i got my cat back yesterday. i was going to post a picture of him but my website server is down...the server that hosts the stataion message board do that's down too. in any case...be prepared....you're going to meet my cat.

I have two cats. but they're at my dad's.
  • i want to see daves pussy
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 4 2005, 05:10 PM)
    i want to see daves pussy

and you say i'm the dirty one =P

i've already seen it though... what a cute kitty wub.gif
  • i dumped alex...
    both our faults...
    friends are angry at me...
    my friends/his friends...
    their the same people...
    they act like he was their boyfriend.
    o well.
    hmm.
    singleness.
  • now you will write angry and/or sad poems like never before...and/or you will realize that you are only 14 and have many years of youth to enjoy...
  • i know. lol and yea i wil write poetry lol. i allready have started. lol. just one tho... im to .. emotional right now lol. um yea im just more sad caue my friends are turning their backs on me because i dumped him. i didnt really tell anyone. just 3 ppl. so everyone is mad at me for no reason at all. they say. "because u dumped him" thats not an answer... how is it effecting them ... its not..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Dec 4 2005, 08:37 PM)
    i know. lol and yea i wil write poetry lol. i allready have started. lol. just one tho... im to .. emotional right now lol. um yea im just more sad caue my friends are turning their backs on me because i dumped him. i didnt really tell anyone. just 3 ppl. so everyone is mad at me for no reason at all. they say. "because u dumped him" thats not an answer... how is it effecting them ... its not..
    i'm very sorry to hear that...music is also a nice outlet.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Dec 4 2005, 08:43 PM)
    i'm very sorry to hear that...music is also a nice outlet.

when are you going to post your picture on here?

don't listen to her! i found her on the internet..she's so dreamy...i think i love her wub.gif

stop being shy..come on shades
  • this confuses me
  • i've posted this photo several times already:my photo. dreamy, indeed. wink.gif
  • you know which one i mean...what a tease she's being.