In this Discussion

best week ever

Comments

• My dad is Ewan McGregor.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 9 2005, 12:27 AM)
    My dad is Ewan McGregor.

that's uber cool.. i love ewan mcgregor... i wish my dad looked like someone famous.. but he doesn't lol
  • i've got the bean movie where he goes to the art gallery and ruins that old painting
  • oh em gee.. i just found out they air mr. bean on cbc again mon-fri @6:30 ... that's so awesome ... i'm totally gonna be watching that... w00t!
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 9 2005, 12:19 AM)
    oh em gee.. i just found out they air mr. bean on cbc again mon-fri @6:30 ... that's so awesome ... i'm totally gonna be watching that... w00t!

WHAT? Really? FINALLY CBC airs something good.
  • i love mr bean.
    people who dont like him can just go die.
  • haha i was watching best week ever today and was soooo excited when they started talking about "a million ways."
    weeeeeeeeee.

and who doesn't love mr. bean?

p.s. first post =D
  • QUOTE (hownifty @ Oct 9 2005, 03:37 AM)
    haha i was watching best week ever today and was soooo excited when they started talking about "a million ways."
    weeeeeeeeee.

and who doesn't love mr. bean?

p.s. first post =D

oh welcome to the boards!! and i must say i absolutely love ur sig... very cool
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 9 2005, 11:20 AM)
    oh welcome to the boards!! and i must say i absolutely love ur sig... very cool

why thank you! these boards are pretty sweet i like it a lot.
    and findind nemo is fun too.
  • im sorry but i really really hate finding nemo.
    i want to scale and fry up nemo and then eat him then throw him up (because i dont like fish) into the water for other fish to eat. hehe. im actually a nice person.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 9 2005, 08:22 PM)
    im sorry but i really really hate finding nemo.
    i want to scale and fry up nemo and then eat him then throw him up (because i dont like fish) into the water for other fish to eat. hehe. im actually a nice person.

blink.gif
    :: dies ::
  • AAAWHHHHAAATTTTT?!?!?! That my friend is just CRAZY!
  • finding nemo is a stupid movie.
    im sorry if i affend you or something.
  • my spanish class last year wrote out finding nemo as a play, then translated it into spanish. and then we had to perform it. we had to memorize our lines, build sets, get costumes, and perform it. for snotty little 7th graders, and then the public the next day.

needless to say, it sucked. it was horrible. we looked nothing like fish. it was stupid. and i'm glad it's over
  • But do you still like the movie?
  • finding nemo is great!
  • I luff teh incredij00s

(I love the incredibles in n00bspeak)
  • Ahhh that movie was awesome! So was Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monster's Inc. I love those PixArt films.
  • monsters inc has the most powerful ending ever
  • yeah, i do still like the movie! i think it's awesome! in fact, in band marching band, us clarinets always walk around going "mine! mine! mine!"

and monsters inc. is one of the cutest little movies ever. i love that movie.

i haven't seen the incredibles yet. i want to though