In this Discussion

Interview Questions For bettyNLBboop

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Oct 12 2005, 11:01 AM)
    what would you do if you found out today was the last day before i destroyed the world?

You mean aside from offering you sexual favors in return for not destroying the world? I don't know. I would probably run around like a mad woman, screaming and crying...and then I'd stop and go off with my friends and family and do something completely idiotic. I don't know what...but it would rock.
  • how long do you think my marriage to darbie will last?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 12 2005, 11:38 AM)
    how long do you think my marriage to darbie will last?

Hopefully forever...divorce is a 7 letter word that no one likes.
  • pandaless, is a 8 letter word that no one likes..

fo weal?
  • advil cold and sinus or suddafed non-drowsy?

describe your most perilous adventure?
  • hahaha Suddafed.... Suddafed isle five! tongue.gif

Anywho... Do you hate hypnogogic hallucinations? (where you twitch right when you're falling asleep).... personally I think they're funny as hell biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 12 2005, 09:58 AM)
    divorce is a 7 letter word that no one likes.

so is figtree...

what the hell am i talking about?!?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 12 2005, 01:09 PM)
    pandaless, is a 8 letter word that no one likes..
    fo weal? I hate pandaless, it's just not very pleasant.

QUOTE (anangryfish @ Oct 12 2005, 02:18 PM)
    advil cold and sinus or suddafed non-drowsy?
    Sudafed non-drowsy all the way. Because even though they say it's non-drowsy, those pills mess me up. It's the legal way to get high...not that I condone drugs at all...but really, I get all flighty and laugh at everything...it's great.

describe your most perilous adventure?
    Most perilous? Definitely this summer when I flew to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Actually the perilous part was on the way back when I missed my flight and was stuck overnight in Detroit. Maybe not so perilous, but frightening for a small town girl who'd never flown by herself. Good times.

QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 12 2005, 02:26 PM)
    hahaha Suddafed.... Suddafed isle five! tongue.gif
    Anywho... Do you hate hypnogogic hallucinations? (where you twitch right when you're falling asleep).... personally I think they're funny as hell biggrin.gif I always laugh when it happens. I'll be almost asleep and then I'll suddenly kick my leg in the air or something(I really hope this is what you're talking about, haha) and then I just laugh at myself because I feel like a fool.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 12 2005, 03:51 PM)
    so is figtree...

what the hell am i talking about?!? Darbie you have this ability to talk about nothing and everything all at once. It doesn't matter if we understand you...because you're just that great. So keep rockin' the free world with your crazy and confusing thoughts.  tongue.gif
  • haha yes that is exactly what I'm talking about... they're fun aren't they... it's interesting and weird why we do that.. I mean I'll be falling asleep but I'm not YET asleep.... and then I feel like I'm gonna fall... but I'm in the middle of the bed haha it's great.

What do you dream about?

Tell us all about a particular dream that stands out... please?
  • Are you a multi tasker?
  • Will you hurry up so you can I can "do the sex"????

geeze!
  • hmmm talking on the topic of sex... do you have any PERSONAL fave. positions?

I thin the butterfly is weird... nuff said.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

If you were the last woman on earth.. what essentials would you need? Anything goes by the way...

If you had the power to change something in the world what would it be?
  • do pearls Q's scare you as much as they scare me?
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 12 2005, 03:10 PM)
    Darbie you have this ability to talk about nothing and everything all at once. It doesn't matter if we understand you...because you're just that great. So keep rockin' the free world with your crazy and confusing thoughts. 

biggrin.gif

when you see a red jeep, do you want to paint it black?!?
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 12 2005, 05:25 PM)
    haha yes that is exactly what I'm talking about... they're fun aren't they... it's interesting and weird why we do that.. I mean I'll be falling asleep but I'm not YET asleep.... and then I feel like I'm gonna fall... but I'm in the middle of the bed haha it's great.

What do you dream about?

Tell us all about a particular dream that stands out... please?

I dream about many different things...nothing ever really makes sense in my dreams, which makes them so much fun. I love dreaming.

My favorite dream, of all time occured when I was...oh, eight years old..or around that age. Anyways, my sister, myself and her friend were at the friends house. It was the friends birthday, so we were all going to plan her birthday party. (lots of boring stuff ensues at this point). Once the party was planned we went outside to the backyard. All of the friends friends were there...and her yard was half snow, half sand. They decided to play a game called, "Build You Own Amusement Park." Seeing as I was the little sister, I was on a team by myself...and I had to build my amusement park out of sand. And then Zack Morris(Saved By The Bell) walks out of the group of people and says he's going to be on my team and then he kissed my cheek.

Yeah, that's my favorite dream. It's so cute. lol. And I'm a dork. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 12 2005, 07:04 PM)
    Are you a multi tasker?

Actually I am. I can do many a thing at once...who wants to try that one out wink.gif Haha.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 12 2005, 07:10 PM)
    Will you hurry up so you can I can "do the sex"????
    geeze!

Rose! I can't help it that there is a high Carin demand on the campus of UNH...we aren't married yet, so you still have to share me! Jeez Louise!

I heart you wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 12 2005, 07:16 PM)
    hmmm talking on the topic of sex... do you have any PERSONAL fave. positions?
    I thin the butterfly is weird... nuff said.
    If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

If you were the last woman on earth.. what essentials would you need? Anything goes by the way...

If you had the power to change something in the world what would it be?

ohmy.gif You are naughty...and I like it. I think I shall keep you as my mistress once I am married. Haha.

As for personal fave positions, that is something I cannot disclose on the board...you will have to wait and find out. Ooh lala. Rose could probably fill you in though....I should probably stop being the way I am, huh? lol.

If I could live anywhere in the world...it would either be somewhere in Europe(I'm undecided about where) or the Seychelle Islands. biggrin.gif

Ooh...if I were the last woman on earth I would certainly need health and beauty aids(shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc), unlimited clothes and shoes, my kitty and my choice of men...first being Charlie Hunnam and then the list goes on. Yes, that would be a fun world.

And your last question is a really good one...let me think on it and get back to you...I promise I will!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 12 2005, 07:52 PM)
    do pearls Q's scare you as much as they scare me?

They make me laugh...and I reply to her in the same odd fashion, so I suppose it all works out in the end, don't you?

I'm feeling very regal right now. I just finished watching "Elizabeth" and I really want to be a Queen...like now!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 12 2005, 08:43 PM)
    biggrin.gif

when you see a red jeep, do you want to paint it black?!?

Only if the Stones song is playing...and then I want to paint everything black. cool.gif