In this Discussion

76's thread of random fun things on the internet.

Comments

• I'm seeing this movie as soon as it comes out.

¡NACHO LIBRE!
    http://www.nacholibre.com

from the directors of Napolean Dynamite & School of Rock
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 13 2006, 09:57 PM)
    hmm.. Im ssuming this is about mr. curt schilling, but since it isnt working for me, i coul dbe totally wrong.

my point is, did you know that tons of fellow baseball players hate him because they think the bloody ankle was faked?

he was number four on a survey of most hateed sports figuers in history.

kind of sad, kind of stupid, and also too believable to be comforting.

I don't really like him, no matter what he did for the red sox, so I wouldnt be sorry if the bloody ankle was a fake, just kinda annoyed because it would be first thing on the news every single night for about a month.

nope its kurt freakin angle, who won a gold medel in the oylimpics in wrestling, and is now WWE champ
  • i have video of pandy from just last week

http://www.break.com/movies/kidscaredgame.html

.....what a mean one his dad is.
  • hahaha this is so wrong and yet so funny...
  • i think ive seen that before... but that does not mean i love it any less!!! Micheal J Fox ROCKS!!! Teen wolf anyone? BAH, you guys just dont understand...

... did i mention i sat like only 3 meters away from him b4.... now you are officially jealous.... tongue.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
  • No way!!!

I love him so much. MJ Fox = the coolest actor alive. I love all his movies and his tv shows. I miss him...
  • My brother actually sent me this link of Buck 65's video for Devil's Eyes. It's a cool video and I am currently in love with the song, so I thought I'd share. biggrin.gif

Devil's Eyes
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2006, 03:11 PM)
    nope its kurt freakin angle, who won a gold medel in the oylimpics in wrestling, and is now WWE champ

ah well..

I tried.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Feb 23 2006, 11:10 PM)
    My brother actually sent me this link of Buck 65's video for Devil's Eyes.  It's a cool video and I am currently in love with the song, so I thought I'd share. biggrin.gif

Devil's Eyes

Yes! buck 65 love! woo!
  • Gosh i love Buck 65... did you see the video where he dances with Feist? its sooo great...

vid

heres a link, but its crap quality...
  • Ok so I was really bored today and I decided to google Conan O' Brien images...and I found a movie cover I thought was funny so I made this pic...try to find out whose body it is.

• hahahahahahah!

i think its swartzeneger... maybe thats why conan always makes of him... everyone always annoyes him with the whole conan the barbarian thing.
  • this is soooo hilarious.... but dont be fooled, this is an ACTUAL REAL movie.... it does not involve computer nerd stoners making fun of Sameul Jackson and his need to take any role offered despite the level of integrity involved

.... be warned: you will NOT believe this movie concept... AT ALL!!!

SNAKES ON PLANES,... dont be fooled, its real...

scroll down to se the vid, it wasnt working for me, so i just listened to the hilarious audio
  • I saw that on Best Week Ever. I laughed so hard....
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 28 2006, 04:58 PM)
    this is soooo hilarious.... but dont be fooled, this is an ACTUAL REAL movie.... it does not involve computer nerd stoners making fun of Sameul Jackson and his need to take any role offered despite the level of integrity involved
    .... be warned: you will NOT believe this movie concept... AT ALL!!!

SNAKES ON PLANES,... dont be fooled, its real...

scroll down to se the vid, it wasnt working for me, so i just listened to the hilarious audio

AHAHAHAHA.

I'm half-convinced that the actual movie will have nothing to do with snakes on a plane and we'll all show up and be like, "THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!"

Of course, it could actually just be like the trailer and be about snakes... on a plane (I posted that clip on a number of my friends' myspaces and got the "holy fuck, no way" response. My favorite part was a brief, brief shot of some guy holding a blatantly FAKE plastic snake that was all curvy and not moving and so obviously a child's toy.).

Either way, it's bound to be entertaining.
  • edit: damn you double posting!
  • yes damn you for posting.
  • double posting that is.
  • I kinda wanna see it now..I think Arnold's movies are damn funny..and awesome to quote.

Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
    Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did!
    Matrix: I lied.
    Commando
  • Oh and the preview was totally freakin' funny..they look so fake..I'll watch it just to get a good laugh out of it.