In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - This newfound confidence (that will probably be gone by the time I'm planning to use it).
  • okay, so I have a long list today smile.gif

- getting a call from Hilton Photography saying they want to use one of my senior pictures in their brochure... talk about a confidence boost, right?
    - getting scholarships
    - getting complimented on my individuality by some random chick in my English class. it was SO funny and out-of-the-blue, (she was just like, "wow, your individuality is impressive..." I mean, what do I say to that?) but it's actually pretty cool, haha.
    - youth group and YRUU and conferences, etc. we had a one-night con this weekend, and it was phenomenal. as always.
    - GETTING INTO A COLLEGE!!!! FINALLY!!!!! It's just University of Rochester, I prolly won't go there, but it's still a relief and a really good feeling smile.gif
    - getting more scholarships...
    - having friends
    -etc. etc. etc.
  • ^
    aww, congratulations milky!! uni. of rochester is excellent! thats so awesome that you got in.

i am happy because:
    - vampire weekend on snl!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
    - i finished my video
    - three day weekendssssss
  • - last night.
  • - lazy day today
    - plastering my walls with pictures from old art classes, Paolo Nutini and texts
    - my mom coming over and not only bringing cake but also a new TV (as she got a better one), that's like 3 times as big as my old one and has a working remote, which means I can watch TV from my bed... luxury!! (I couldn't for 3 years... always had to get up to change the channel...)

- ALICE AND RACHEL CALLING ME! Ah, I got a phone call from LONDON!!! wub.gif thank you, if I have forgotten to mention it, thank you, haha

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 8 2008, 01:41 PM)
    - GETTING INTO A COLLEGE!!!! FINALLY!!!!! It's just University of Rochester, I prolly won't go there, but it's still a relief and a really good feeling smile.gif

Oooh, Milky, one of my BFFs works at U of R! She's in their career counseling office. If you do end up there, let me know.

Mayo, it was awesome talking to you last night. You're adorable and your English is great!
  • Mayo, it was great talking to you too!! Ahhh I wish we could do it more often.

And congratulations, Milky!! smile.gif

- Spending the entire day with Rachel was awesome. As was the British culture night wink.gif
  • ooo milky! congrats! it must be a total load off your mind!

-this acronym thinger tongue.gifRAMMH
    -finally coming out of my shell at work (well, kind of...)
  • -anything, and everything about Chicago
  • - 999 posts biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Thanks everyone! yeah, it is a relief. I do like Rochester, but I need to hear what other colleges I get into before I can decide.

QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 10 2008, 11:40 AM)
    ooo milky! congrats! it must be a total load off your mind!

-this acronym thinger tongue.gifRAMMH

haha yay! I'm glad someone else picked up on that biggrin.gif

-MAWPWTAF

-using the acronym thing for other purposes

- Wikipedia

- learning really really interesting stuff...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 9 2008, 08:01 PM)
    - lazy day today
    - plastering my walls with pictures from old art classes, Paolo Nutini and texts
    - my mom coming over and not only bringing cake but also a new TV (as she got a better one), that's like 3 times as big as my old one and has a working remote, which means I can watch TV from my bed... luxury!! (I couldn't for 3 years... always had to get up to change the channel...)

- ALICE AND RACHEL CALLING ME! Ah, I got a phone call from LONDON!!! wub.gif thank you, if I have forgotten to mention it, thank you, haha

- the mention of Paolo
    wink.gif

- the fact that no matter what bad things happen, i have great friends who will comfort me, and make me laugh.
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Mar 11 2008, 02:16 AM)
    - the mention of Paolo
    wink.gif

haha, yesssss biggrin.gif

- The Serious Business Stuff I ordered came today!!!!! I wanna play that kazoo and wear my shirt with the button on it and listen to both Cds at the same time and and... aaaaaaah, I'm happy.
    - baking loads and loads of chocolate cookies
    - painting my shoes biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 11 2008, 02:18 PM)
    -The Serious Business Stuff I ordered came today!!!!! I wanna play that kazoo and wear my shirt with the button on it and listen to both Cds at the same time and and... aaaaaaah, I'm happy.

EEEEE! My 2MGB cd's came while I was gone this past weekend, and when I got home this morning I found the package on the table and I was sooooo pumped!! I got more buttons, and 2 cd's. I'm in looooove!! wub.gif
  • -also... LolaBert's avatar STILL makes me laugh... STFU!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 11 2008, 08:13 PM)
    EEEEE! My 2MGB cd's came while I was gone this past weekend, and when I got home this morning I found the package on the table and I was sooooo pumped!! I got more buttons, and 2 cd's. I'm in looooove!! wub.gif

EEEEEEE! that is so great!! I'm in love with my shirt, it's perfect!! (and I totally forgot I ordered that too, so I was opening the package and was like, YAY, I got that shirt, yes yes yes, I ordered it, yes!!) haha, and my kazoo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    - getting an e-mail from an iPhone, haha, the response to my "thank you" mail I wrote to SBR yesterday

- my shoes, I have finished my shoes and it's full of things that are important to me right now, my closest Friends, OK Go, Paolo, London, a character from my favourite book, Kusco (emperor's new groove), Cadbury, pens and brushes, there's a picture of me playing Triangle (haha) and loads of other stuff. I need to paint it so it really looks as if I'm wearing two different shoes, but aaaaaah, I like them

- my friends coming over for the weekend

- watching Bridget Jones, haha
  • Mayo those shoes sound awesome! And I'm so happy that London's on them!! biggrin.gif
    AND KUZCO!! AHHHH!!
  • LoL I love Disney's version of The Emperor's New Groove... Kuzco kills me... that might also be because I think David Spade is hilarious...
  • - my group for this english project deciding that we DIDN'T need to meet up again today smile.gif smile.gif

edit:

-Wizard Rock (HP music)

- Ministry of Magic (MoM's space
    they're soooooo good, and adorable, and amazing, and kdhfaljfgalhdfgvhncv
    yeah that
  • - New shoes!

*starts singing Paolo Nutini song*