In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• http://www.stereogum.com/archives/003041.html

reading stereogum make an ok go reference.
  • <3 Jake Gyllenhaal
    <3 Knowing someone really loves you
    <3 uh...oooo...Smelling nice after a shower, I love that feeling.
    <3 Listening to 80s songs....Ones that are sadly not known by my generation...dern you MTV
    <3 Stephen Colbert...He's super freakin hecka-kewl
    <3 Watching posers make complete fools of themselves....(like when you see someone wear a jack skellington or gir shirt...and you ask them about the show or movie...and theyre just like "uhhhh"....priceless moments)
  • QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 11 2006, 09:36 PM)
    <3 Stephen Colbert...He's super freakin hecka-kewl

did you watch last night? mahehhahahahahah!

that green screen bit was fricken hilarious...
  • -Spooning. Really. It's awesome.
    -Along with that: when you're upset and someone just curls up next to you until you feel comforted and better
    -Birch beer, sitting outside in beautiful weather, and eating watermelon and discussing the prevelence of pheromones
    -crossword puzzles
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 11 2006, 08:17 PM)
    http://www.stereogum.com/archives/003041.html

Holy shit, that was HILARIOUS. (The Britney vid) I love the comments on it, too. laugh.gif
    And the reference was pretty sweet. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 11 2006, 05:17 PM)
    http://www.stereogum.com/archives/003041.html

MELLLLLLLLLLL
    WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD???!?!?
    that was jokes. Is she really stoned..? She seems like she is..
  • friends from college visiting from out of town. And going back to college in two weeks.
  • Old books
    New music
    DEMOLITION DERBY (it cuts out all the crap of car racing and keeps the best part: the car wrecks). It certainly helps to be cuddling with el boy.
  • i get more bootlegs tomorow, im happy about that!
  • now im worried of the armies of hamstermen
  • I found a bunch of savings bonds in my name and ordered all kinds of Backseat Kiss stuff that should be here on Friday. Or I'll be really upset.
  • -the bouncy animals in the childrens' playground (and fitting 4 girls onto a dinosaur as my bf took a picture. Sadly, I think the 8 sec explosure is just going to produce a picture of a blob of girls since we were giggling far too much to stay still. We may be leaving for college, but we act like we're 5).
    -French fries.
    -When I give my crossword to people. My friends get SO into it. We end up huddled around a bench or chair, shouting out whatever answers come into our heads. Half of the things we fill out are completely made up.
    --Peeps
    -Spoonerisms
  • smiting ants and any other bug that crosses me
  • Yeah, I know, I already put this elsewhere .... but ...

Finding spots in your little videos where D & T looked in your camera.

image image image image

*sigh*
  • I haven't added to this in a while, so here goes.

- Going to the "Detroit, WHAT?!?!" Zoo. (Avatar from zoo, I took it. smile.gif)
    - Seeing four films in one week (The Descent, Clerks 2, Ant-Bully, and Superman Returns)
    -Singing La Vie Boheme on the boardwalk at the harbor at 12AM.
    -Just singing RENT in general.
    -Haircuts! 60's style . . . (thick bangs. smile.gif)
    -Telling someone off (it took a lot of courage for me to do it.)
    -American Idol boy coming to sing at the Oasis with his friends. They sang Bohemian Rhapsody . . . all of them. It was amazing.
    -Hugs and Kisses.
    -H&M (A mall I go to has one now!!!! I freaked out.)
    -Someone telling me I sound like Idina Menzel when I sing (she's in RENT.) smile.gif

Yes, I'm obsessed with RENT. It makes me happy.
  • Oh whoa Jade, that's a great list, esp. the last. I love Idina and that's a great compliment that shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm positive you deserved that praise. biggrin.gif

-having a boyfriend that actually makes me feel pretty
    -the oncoming lock-in tonight. I love staying up and playing stupid board games and the random deep conversations we have. Oh, lock-in
    -When people (who I've always been unsure of our relationship) say that they're my friends. It's always an, "oh! Confirmation is good" kind of feeling.
    -being tackled. Call me a tomboy, but I love any sort of tacklefight or anything where I can get dirty (i.e. mudslidding).
    -the people in my office.
    -long lunch breaks with the bf
    -being picked up in a car full of friends after work to have dinner (where I snarffed water all over myself. Those girls can make me laugh so much. I love them all so much and it hurts to know I won't be seeing them on a semi-regular basis in a week. HOLY CRAP I'M LEAVING IN A WEEK. OH SHIT) and putting the finishing touches on the movie they're making (they do that sometimes and they're wonderful).
    In support of my friends, here's the first "barbie" movie two of my friends made. It's called Peaches and it's wonderful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJ4sKD5ozk
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 18 2006, 01:44 PM)
    In support of my friends, here's the first "barbie" movie two of my friends made. It's called Peaches and it's wonderful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJ4sKD5ozk

laugh.gif That's awesome. I commented over there.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 18 2006, 07:16 PM)
    laugh.gif That's awesome. I commented over there.

I'm sure they'll be appreciative. biggrin.gif Sometimes, my friends are absolutely wonderful.