In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• my camel broke his hump when he tried to hump and now he's all alone.
  • - a warm sudsy tub
    - half a million candles
    - a huge bowl of stove popped Orville Redenbacher's
    - an awesomely bad movie

Now there's a great afternoon right there!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 27 2007, 10:12 PM)
    Fel got that David Bowie notebook for 60Cents at a Zellers that was closing down.

i got this :
    "green thing" for 5 bucks. I love it.

where did you get the green thing?
  • I have a date to Homecoming! I don't know him all that well, and we're just going as friends, but still. Yay!!
  • congrats Krista!! I'm really glad you found someone biggrin.gif
    I wonder if all the boardies thoughts and prayers helped?

- starting a campaign to stop vodafone and their evil tower of radiation. This campaign involves door-knocking, pamphlets, petitions and community meetings. I think i just like campaigns, although it won't be much fun if we lose...
  • I bet they did. Thank you all!

That campaigning does sound like fun. Hope you win!
  • naw.. as much as i'd like to take some credit for it, we all know it was you being an awesome person that did the trick smile.gif

and thanks! it's quite exciting actually. i've never seen our little suburb so riled up!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Sep 29 2007, 10:11 PM)
    I have a date to Homecoming! I don't know him all that well, and we're just going as friends, but still. Yay!!

YAAYYYYYYY!!!! I knew you would!! That'll be fun smile.gif

I just got home from the Maroon 5 concert... holy shit. wow. I saw them a few years ago, opening for Mayer and then headlining and just... wow. I am never disappointed. Adam's voice is FLAWLESS!!!
  • This is a happy and a sad. About 17 tracks from this song writing camp Hanson was a part of in 2005 leaked today and I'm half excited to hear new stuff ('cause some great songs came out of that camp/workshop) and completely terrified at the same time ('cause I've heard some really fucking awful ones came out too).

But still, w00t, leaked music!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Sep 29 2007, 07:11 PM)
    I have a date to Homecoming! I don't know him all that well, and we're just going as friends, but still. Yay!!

Yay congrats Krista!!!
    I can't wait to see pics!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 29 2007, 09:55 PM)
    YAAYYYYYYY!!!! I knew you would!! That'll be fun smile.gif
    I just got home from the Maroon 5 concert... holy shit. wow. I saw them a few years ago, opening for Mayer and then headlining and just... wow. I am never disappointed. Adam's voice is FLAWLESS!!!

Yay!!! I'm pleased to hear their show was good, I'm seeing them on November 8th!! smile.gif

I'm soooo happy because my dad bought my sister a car today, so that means I get my car back, and I get to drive back to school tomorrow with it!!
    Yes!!!!!!!
    <3 my car!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 30 2007, 03:49 PM)
    I'm soooo happy because my dad bought my sister a car today, so that means I get my car back, and I get to drive back to school tomorrow with it!!
    Yes!!!!!!!
    <3 my car!!

w00t! Congrats on that.
  • Yeah rock on chick. Glad he finally came through for you!!
  • - Hearing ridiculously gorgeous songs.
    Yay!!! I'm pleased to hear their show was good, I'm seeing them on November 8th!! smile.gif

Dude, that's my birthday! And opening night of my play! That is going to be one fucking awesome Thursday. tongue.gif

And yay for getting your car back!

So was the song good, God? smile.gif

I like this thread. It makes me happy. biggrin.gif (Which is fitting. tongue.gif)
  • -i might get texting on my phone soon...and well..we all know what that means..

more jason! or at least i think thats what it means.. blink.gif

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 30 2007, 01:49 AM)

I promise you won't be disappointed... they've gotten better over the years, and to be perfectly honest, I didn't think it was possible. The guys are amazing... dlfakjds;fkjsd I wish I could go see them again.

ummm

-tomorrow at 12pm, i will be done with my exam which is probably going to kill me before i even take it
    -wednesday i get to get a haircut!!
    -coffee date with my best friend tonight smile.gif (study break)
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Oct 1 2007, 03:54 AM)
    So was the song good, God? smile.gif
    I like this thread. It makes me happy. biggrin.gif (Which is fitting. tongue.gif)

Some were good, some were not so great, one kind of scared me (i posted it in Random stuff lol) and one makes me ridiculously giddy 'cause it's just so damn good. Shame I'll never hear any of them live 'cause they don't technically count as Hanson songs, though sad.gif
  • Have job interview tomorrow. Supposedly pays v. well.

As happy as that makes me, it makes me slightly sad knowing if the place i had in melbourne paid that well I wouldn't have had to leave sad.gif

but yay to not being unemployed! (i hate it so much)
  • Good luck with the interview.
  • Wooo! Good luck with the interview, God! What's the job? smile.gif

- finally feeling motivated to actually do some work
    - Cambridge being so nice
    - scaring teachers
    - hot chocolate
    - happifying playlists on my iPod