In this Discussion

WikiPedia - Get Help/Make Suggestions Thread

Comments

• Aw, man, I suck at group projects! I always just hang off to the side giving moral support. "Good job, guys! Keep it up!"

I'll see what I can do.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 11 2006, 08:44 PM)
    Not much, by the looks of it. I added "How Your Band Can Fire Bush" and the fact that "A Million Ways" has been downloaded over 3 million times.  Someone added the fact that Andy Duncan was the guitarist and keyboardist, not just keyboardist, for the band originally. Errr, that's about all I see.
    Couldn't you have just told him to stop being lazy and actually read the above posts? =O

...to which pandy could've then responded by calling that a lazy answer! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

The point is that we need more people to step up to this project or we people should step up more! DO IT FOR OK GO. *steps back down* D'oh!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 12 2006, 08:06 AM)
    would it be wrong to make up facts? such as

"OKGo have won the HFoC award for greatness 4 years running"

Something tells me yes...though it would be amusing. biggrin.gif

We should add random stuff and really start quoting it to people as fact, and see if anybody picks up on it.

QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Jan 12 2006, 02:21 PM)
    Aw, man, I suck at group projects! I always just hang off to the side giving moral support. "Good job, guys! Keep it up!"

lol. I was always the hard worker in grade school who'd always put in far more effort than the other group members. I kept getting stuck with the kids who wouldn't work because teachers liked to figure that maybe my effort would rub off on them. Never worked, though.

QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jan 12 2006, 10:35 PM)
    Couldn't you have just told him to stop being lazy and actually read the above posts? =O

Point. Andy, stop being lazy. biggrin.gif
  • ..but i like being lazy...
    ---

ive just gatherd all this info, no idea how to add shit on there....could somone please add this for me:

OK Go - Oh No|Audio CD (August 30, 2005)
    OK Go feature in Future Soundtrack for America|(August 17, 2004)
    OK Go - Do What You Want(single/EP)
    |(May 24, 2005)
    OK Go - OK Go|(September 17, 2002)
    OK Go - Pink EP(summer of 2000)
    OK Go - Brown EP(summer of 2000)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2006, 07:26 AM)
    ..but i like being lazy...
    ---

ive just gatherd all this info, no idea how to add shit on there....could somone please add this for me:

|(May 24, 2005)

I wanted to add that stuff, but the problem is I don't know if I should add a whole 'nother entry for each of those discs, because OK Go and Oh No both have their own separate entries with track listings and a pic of the record cover. And I don't know how to make a separate entry, nor how to get a picture up there.
  • anyone else know how to?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 13 2006, 10:27 PM)
    I wanted to add that stuff, but the problem is I don't know if I should add a whole 'nother entry for each of those discs, because OK Go and Oh No both have their own separate entries with track listings and a pic of the record cover. And I don't know how to make a separate entry, nor how to get a picture up there.

i bet if you added them to the discography part, they would show up as red links like tim and dans name, where you could then click on that and edit the page to include tracklist and a picture... not positive on that though...
  • Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore? sad.gif Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! HELP US to help ok go.
  • indeed, its not going to well mainly due to our lack of knowing how to put shit on there!
  • I'm technologically inept.
  • im just to lazy to learn!

and that site is some confusing shit man..
  • hey i dunno how to add anything haha

hmmmm
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 13 2006, 12:26 PM)
    ..but i like being lazy...
    ---

|(May 24, 2005)

andy, you're not entirely right, one of those EPs is dated 2001, i'd tell you which one, but i appear to have mislaced them GOD DAMN!!!

AND i wanna add that Damian studied a semester at UCL in London haha
  • it says in the store they were recorded in the summer of said year i said
  • lol how many times can you say said in one sentence haha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 16 2006, 06:51 PM)
    hey i dunno how to add anything haha

hmmmm

Go to the OK Go page, and on the top there will be a tab that says "Edit this page," click it and it'll let you anything on the page. If you want to edit specific sections (like Discography), there are little edit buttons next to each section. The whole editing process is a little confusing, though, owing to the mad amount of linkage going on.
  • ive just added the discs info
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 30 2006, 11:12 AM)
    ive just added the discs info

Yay! Somebody's actually doing something!
  • any other info want adding?

ive figured out how it all works now
  • HUZZA ANDY for figuring it out

*hiiiigghh fiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeee* (said in borat voice)