In this Discussion

Comments

• Major props to Felster for the Michael Showalter shout-out (draw-out?) in her sig
  • ya! it's nice. i agree!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 27 2006, 12:17 AM)
    Major props to Felster for the Michael Showalter shout-out (draw-out?) in her sig

thankies! Micky show rockes the doodle hizouse...

... im too obsessed, really i am blink.gif

the kool aid man and jon stewart both rock major sockage (as Yodie would say...)
  • My names not yodie... but i know your reffering to me...

yes they rock major sockage... I don't think I've coined the term, but I say use it to your hearts content!
  • Tonetoile's is the best. Period.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 07:35 AM)
    Tonetoile's is the best.  Period.

hoorah! Thank'ee.
  • You are welcome.
  • new sig

me on the beach from earlyer this month
  • IDK why, but I love that. It's simple and it kind of looks like a pair of shoes Tim has. It's just pretty.
  • AttAcKofTheELVES rocks avatars and signatures...

... i am feeling the major Micheal Ian Black (MIB for helloluva...) luv on this board....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 21 2006, 09:47 AM)
    Our newbie, x_pishposh, has a rather grand siggie:

That is the alltime best signature ever! So cute! She should have her own website w/ more of those
  • Signatures are new to me. Never made one before. Mine was inspired by Oknow's daring thread about live cockroach broaches. And for any of you who have mossied past that thread, you'll notice that I've been quite active over there. I intend to make the lads (or at least Damian) a living roach broach, unless someone knocks some sense into me. I have started my own society for people who are interested in this cause to beautify the world and spread mass advertising for Ok Go by using cockraoaches.

We are the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society (OORBS). Dedicated to making the finest quality living roach broaches for Damian.

Our goals: to have a restraining order slapped on us or get bitch slapped by Damian (whichever comes first), trigger an international sensation in the name of Ok Go, and to get a reaction out of our dear Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (he's just too calm, let's see if we can gross him out)
  • Ewwwwwww (but at least I belong to something)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:20 PM)
    Ewwwwwww (but at least I belong to something)

Funny? A lot of people seem to have that reaction toward roaches.
  • Who wouldn't? Have you SEEN the way they SCURRY?
  • with regards to the ping-pong thing. you gyus all know thats a actually a game right, cos it sounds like you think she made it... lol
  • yes, and whatever happened to that game? I finally got really good and it was gone and replace with a game that is far too challanging.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:43 PM)
    yes, and whatever happened to that game?  I finally got really good and it was gone and replace with a game that is far too challanging.

There used to be a ping pong game on this site?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 4 2006, 02:32 PM)
    Anyone else remember the dancing spiderman someone had? Whose was that? It's pretty sweet.

That dancing spider man looks really good dancing to "The Fix is In." He's a happy jiving spidy man!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 06:47 PM)
    There used to be a ping pong game on this site?

still is one actually...
    http://okgo.net/pingpong/popup.html#