• QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 16 2006, 04:35 PM)
    I care, RoRo!

thank you kim - that means a lot! HAHAHAA

twas great dry toast...accompanied by a glass of water and gum LOL
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:36 PM)
    thank you kim - that means a lot! HAHAHAA

twas great dry toast...accompanied by a glass of water and gum LOL

MMMMM, gum. hahaha.

I'm having Clam Chowder, wheat bread, Pop Ice, and Cheetos right now. It's pretty good.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 16 2006, 04:38 PM)
    MMMMM, gum. hahaha.

I'm having Clam Chowder, wheat bread, Pop Ice, and Cheetos right now. It's pretty good.

that is an amazingly interesting combination of food!!

ps - i want popsicles now
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:50 PM)
    that is an amazingly interesting combination of food!!

ps - i want popsicles now

I got a box of 100! ...Time to pig out, whee! tongue.gif
    I can mail you some, but I don't think they'll be any good by the time they get there...
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 16 2006, 04:54 PM)
    I got a box of 100! ...Time to pig out, whee! tongue.gif
    I can mail you some, but I don't think they'll be any good by the time they get there...

it'll be juice...tis all good!

is it bad that ireally want to jump the hot brit!! like...really badly
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:55 PM)
    it'll be juice...tis all good!
    is it bad that ireally want to jump the hot brit!! like...really badly

No, because he's a hot brit.. It's like a requirement that they be jumped by random people. I mean, just lookit Hugh Jackman, I bet he's been jumped like, 4000 times. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 16 2006, 04:58 PM)
    No, because he's a hot brit.. It's like a requirement that they be jumped by random people. I mean, just lookit Hugh Jackman, I bet he's been jumped like, 4000 times. laugh.gif

mmm uve seen those hugh pics of i have *drools*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:59 PM)
    mmm uve seen those hugh pics of i have *drools*

Ohhh, the pictures! ..Now I want to watch XMen, hahaha.

I think we should change the name of this thread to "The thread of generally useless, but occasionally helpful information and sexing up Hugh Jackman."
  • I think we should post those pictures.
  • On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

All of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.

No word in the English language rhymes with month.

A coat hanger is 44 inches long if straightened

Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village".

"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".

The word 'byte' is a contraction of 'by eight.'

The word 'pixel' is a contraction of either 'picture cell' or 'picture element.'

Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.

Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.

The average ear of corn has eight-hundred kernels arranged in sixteen rows.

The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.

On the new hundred dollar bill the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10.

All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.

Almonds are members of the peach family.

If you add up the numbers 1-100 consecutively (1+2+3+4+5 etc) the total is 5050

The term "the whole 9 yards" came from WWII fighter pilots in the South Pacific. When arming their airplanes on the ground, the .50 caliber machine gun ammo belts measured exactly 27 feet, before being loaded into the fuselage. If the pilots fired all their ammo at a target, it got "the whole 9 yards."

The maximum weight for a golf ball is 1.62 oz.

Duddley DoRight's Horse's name was "Horse."

Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain was born on a day in 1835 when Haley's Comet came into veiw. When He died in 1910, Haley's Comet came into view again.

Charlie Brown's father was a barber.

Only humans and horses have hymens.

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intraveinously

Of the six men who made up the Three Stooges, three of them were real brothers (Moe, Curly and Shemp.)

Ohio is listed as the 17th state in the U.S., but technically it is number 47. Until August 7, 1953, congress forgot to vote on a resolution to admit Ohio to the Union.

Only 1/3 of the people that can twitch their ears can twitch only one at a time. (I can do that!!!)

The volume of the Earth's moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.

Ingrown toenails are hereditary.

Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.

On the cartoon show 'The Jetsons', Jane is 33 years old and her daughter Judy is 15.

In Mel Brooks' 'Silent Movie,' mime Marcel Marceau is the only person who has a speaking role.

And here are some Hugh Jackman pics, since the thread is now "The thread of generally useless, but occasionally helpful information and sexing up Hugh Jackman."

I'm only posting the links, because these images are pretty hot. Almost too hot to handle, hahaa.

http://gratefuldread.net/archives/hj-ew.jpg
    http://4saltialcinema.intrattenimento.msn....ckman131004.jpg
    http://www.thefilmasylum.com/albums/Hugh-J...n/aaf.sized.jpg
    http://www.fragile-dreams.com/images/actor...rijs%201024.jpg
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 16 2006, 05:02 PM)
    I think we should change the name of this thread to "The thread of generally useless, but occasionally helpful information and sexing up Hugh Jackman."

What sexing up Hugh Jackman what? Ooooh, pictures...

Is it me, or is anyone else a rabid Logan/Jean shipper? Scott is a wuss. I've always hated him.

Um, back to the thread...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 18 2006, 03:39 AM)
    Scott is a wuss.

AGREED.

I was so upset Gambit was not in X3. He was my favorite... and exploded cards... and had a kick-ass accent.

<3 Gambit
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 18 2006, 12:05 AM)
    and exploded cards...

Man, you and exploding stuff...

(Oh, look, 2,000th post....that's weird...)
  • You guys forgot one of the most important characters(other than Gambit)!!! Nightcrawler, hellooooo!

He was especially hot in XMen Evolution...

heeheee..

I heard he wasn't in the third movie, but he was in the third movie's video game... what's up with that?

Edit: I take that back, his hologram form on the cartoon was hotter. IT WAS THE HAIR, I TELL YOU! ...and the tail, whoo hoo.
  • didn't he, like, die in the second movie though? I could've sworn he got eliminated somehow, so he couldn't be in the third movie.
    I did hear about the video game, though. weird.
    and cartoon nightcrawler is way hotter than in the movie.

Gambit is everyone's favorite, and yet he still hasn't been put in the movies.
    I'm holding out hope for him to be in the fourth one, though. and he probably won't be, but oh well.

GUI: now I really want to connect my old Sega Genesis up to the tv and play my old x-men game. man, that game was so cool.
  • is anyone familiar with earier X-men cartoon series? cuz if i remember correctly, wasn't there supposed to be something between Gambit and Rogue? It took me a while to get used to the idea of a kid Rogue with kid Iceman in the movie series...and are we off-topic? wink.gif
  • AND GAMBIT WASN'T EVEN IN THE FILM!!! ARRRRGHH!!!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jun 18 2006, 09:36 PM)
    is anyone familiar with earier X-men cartoon series? cuz if i remember correctly, wasn't there supposed to be something between Gambit and Rogue? It took me a while to get used to the idea of a kid Rogue with kid Iceman in the movie series...and are we off-topic? wink.gif

I think I remember that. That's probably why they didn't have Gambit because Rogue is still a kid.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jun 18 2006, 11:36 PM)
    is anyone familiar with earier X-men cartoon series? cuz if i remember correctly, wasn't there supposed to be something between Gambit and Rogue? It took me a while to get used to the idea of a kid Rogue with kid Iceman in the movie series...and are we off-topic? wink.gif

That was based off the romance they had in the old comics. Gambit went through some metaphysical change where if he came into contact with Rogue, he didn't get hurt. So he being her only datable option(you know, without commiting murder or whatever), she hooked up with him. They may have gotten married at one point, then I think Rogue died or something. They always broke up then got back together, it was so Jerry Springer.

Rogue and Iceman had a fling at one point in the comics, but it didn't get far, cause the ice could only shield his skin for so long before her powers started to sap his life away everytime they kissed or whatever(emphasis on whatever, wink wink).

Plus, c'maaan, Gambit was the better choice anyway. Iceman was so cocky, riding in on his wave of ice. Gambit was just a flirty romantic.

Wow, I'm such a nerd.

This isn't really off-topic, since the thread is "general useless information." I'd say this qualifies as generally useless except to prove who's a giant nerd. laugh.gif