In this Discussion

finally, the ok go truck!

Comments

• Only if it's an OK Go VW van.
  • if there is a shaggin' then it shall still have that title!

OH AND THERE IS A SHAGGIn'
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Feb 3 2006, 09:59 AM)
    if there is a shaggin' then it shall still have that title!
    OH AND THERE IS A SHAGGIn'

hahahaha

I think we should spray paint that on someone's van someday. hahahaha.
  • i;ll make it into a tshirt or something w00t!
  • I'll spray paint it on my mom's van . . . .

muahahahahaha

I don't think I want to now. I'll find someone else's van.
  • hahahhahhahahahah that would be fantastic !

we should get a van like that and make it the offical okgo boardie tour bus LOL
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Feb 5 2006, 12:44 PM)
    hahahhahhahahahah that would be fantastic !
    we should get a van like that and make it the offical okgo boardie tour bus LOL

hahahaha, I definitely agree.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Feb 2 2006, 06:50 PM)
    Only if it's an OK Go VW van.

yah-
    a really big hippie van from the sixties- then we could spray paint the rest of it paisley, and it would go together perfectly

(btw, i just realized that you're sig has bookends in it. I <3 simon and garfunkel.)
  • VW vans are too cliche. They need to have something really kick as and original, like a freaking OK Go El Camino!
  • ^^^ ahahahaha!!! el caminos! don't they only have two seats? two people would have to ride in the trunk with their gear... oh a sight i would pay to see!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 25 2006, 04:48 PM)
    ^^^ ahahahaha!!! el caminos! don't they only have two seats? two people would have to ride in the trunk with their gear... oh a sight i would pay to see!

Hahahahahhaahha. I would, too. Just imagine Tim and Rusty crouched in the back holding on to the drums and cases making sure they don't fly away.
  • Oh man. I have an El Camino that nobody drives. It needs a paint job anyway, so maybe... laugh.gif
  • If you want to give it me, man, I'd decorate it mad OK Go style.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 11:46 PM)
    If you want to give it me, man, I'd decorate it mad OK Go style.

So could I... wink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 10:08 PM)
    true.

Ok. Here's the deal. If we ever do have an Ok Go convention, I'll drive it there, and we'll decorate it together with Katy.
  • I like the sound of that. Dude, we'll have to buy massive amounts of OK Go stickers and maybe we could even get the boys to sign it.
  • Hahaa! That'd be sick
  • Yes it would be.
  • OK GO TRUCK!!!!!!!!!