In this Discussion

I'm 14!

Comments

• Before it was axed, were you a fan of The Glass House, Stripygiraffe?
  • Yes, yes I was. You can call me Nicola by the way tongue.gif

I'm really pissed that that was cancelled. I mean really. We all know why it was. But anyway. That was an awesome, awesome show. Except sometimes I was too tired to watch it, it was on after my bed time, y'know...
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 16 2007, 05:58 PM)
    Yes, yes I was. You can call me Nicola by the way tongue.gif

I'm really pissed that that was cancelled. I mean really. We all know why it was. But anyway. That was an awesome, awesome show. Except sometimes I was too tired to watch it, it was on after my bed time, y'know...

Hey, I know someone named Nicola! Are you in band?
  • Alas, no sad.gif no band for me. I only play piano and no one wants a pianist in their band. Well pah to that I say.

Anyhoo...
  • Lol, alright Nicola, you can call me Emmett.

Yeah, the glass house was one of my favourite shows, yarrrgh! And i'm even more annoyed that I can't buy the dvd because the abc shop ridiculously overprices everything.

Do you like Kath and Kim?
  • Mmkayz, Emmett ^.^

ABC shop is waaaay pricey. But hmmz. Maybe ebay is the way to go for Glasshouse DVD. It probably is required watching for... everyone. So yeah. I really want to get it, because I didn't see most of the episodes sad.gif

KATH AND KIM!!! omigosh. Kath and Kim are FREAKING AWESOME!!! Oh my, oh my.

I was in New Zealand over the holidays and all my rellies there are like "oh yay new season of Kath and Kim is on" but it was fully old... haha.
  • I was reading that Matt Lucas from Little Britain might be on one episode of Kath and Kim's new series, which should be mega cool.

Go Australia!

The Glass House was at it's best whenever Ross Noble went on it. Same goes for Spicks and Specks.

Actually, Ross Noble is the best.
  • That would be mega cool!!

Oh my.

Ross Noble is pretty awesome, I like him... but Spicks and Specks without Hamish just seems kinda wrong.
  • OH em gee I can't believe I forgot about Hamish! Damn he's cool, and I just don't understand how he's always so awesome on thank god you're here!
  • Ah Hamish. Gosh. He's a genius. So is Andy. Hamish AND Andy are like, woah.
  • Wait a second. Hold the phone. I just went on your myspace, you know Chelsea?
  • Woah. Chelsea is my best friend. Why do you ask...?
  • Well, this is crazy. Too crazy, actually.
  • It is hell crazy. Woah.
  • It's crazygonuts.

Lol, anyway.

What are your thoughts on Elmo?
  • It is really weird. The more I think about it the weirder it is. I mean really, what are the odds? I tried explaining that to Chelsea and she's like "whatever, I know everyone!" so... hmmz.

Elmo. Well I always liked Elmo but I guess I was more a Cookie Monster girl... on the other hand Cookie Monster now has to sing that ghey "cookies are a sometimes food" so ew! Excuse me cookies are for every day! But anyway. Elmo is way hott.
  • Yeah, it is quite strange, I'm still in awe of it, though I don't think it's a "Chelsea knows everyone" situation, but more of a "Emmett knows everyone, and everyone knows Emmett" situation, hehe.

Yeah doesn't the Cookie Monster eat celery now?
  • Hmm yes, maybe, maybe both are true, I don't know.

Chelsea definitely doesn't know everyone, although she does know a lot of people. She has over 300 friends according to her myspace so yes...

I wouldn't be surprised if he eats celery, all I know is he used to go "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me" and now he goes "cookies are a sometimes food", wtf.
  • wow, giggleguy has been here a while..

i just read a post where he was talking about being thirteen..and now you're what, 15?
  • lol, why have you been reading my old posts? lol, yeah I've been a devoted OK Go fan for the last two years.