In this Discussion

Because I spend far too much time on eBay.

2»

Comments

• Totally off topic, but I just have to say, mixtape, I love your signature. Hi-larious.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 21 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Yay! Time to play "Spot the Ciggy" game!
    Damian's a nasty ole' chain smoker...
    Hoora! Hoora! So much hoopa for such a bad habit...

He SMOKES????? Wow. But he's a singer! Singers can't smoke, that's so bad.

It's also possible that he only smokes occasionally...*hopeful*

I do concur on the bit-of-a-drunkard thing...

Totally off topic, but I just have to say, mixtape, I love your signature. Hi-larious.

omg, yes! Haha.
  • Haha, thanks guys! It's a premonition I had the night before my first OK Go concert earlier this month. Thankfully, that didn't exactly happen and Tim even gave me a new poster for beside my bed.

P.S. My Snark-A-Snoops shirt came in the mail today! With a handwritten letterrr!!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 21 2006, 04:38 PM)
    Haha, thanks guys! It's a premonition I had the night before my first OK Go concert earlier this month. Thankfully, that didn't exactly happen and Tim even gave me a new poster for beside my bed.

P.S. My Snark-A-Snoops shirt came in the mail today! With a handwritten letterrr!!!

That's an awesome story. I want to steal that pic and put it somewhere...

Yay Snarky tee-shirts! *seriously wants one...* What did the letter say???
  • Hey there, Kay!

Dr. 4 and I hand made this shirt for you since it was a
    special order. It may not be as rugged as our other
    shirts. Please turn shirt inside out when washing. Wash
    on gentle, in cold water and don't leave it wet for too
    long.

Enjoy!

Prof Ched
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 21 2006, 09:45 PM)
    Hey there, Kay!

Dr. 4 and I hand made this shirt for you since it was a
                  special order. It may not be as rugged as our other
                  shirts. Please turn shirt inside out when washing. Wash
                  on gentle, in cold water and don't leave it wet for too
                  long.

Enjoy!

Prof Ched

Oh, man. So awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 22 2006, 05:09 AM)
    Oh, man. So awesome.  biggrin.gif

The smoking picture of Damian, I'd just like to say that his shirt is the shit.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 22 2006, 01:28 AM)
    The smoking picture of Damian, I'd just like to say that his shirt is the shit.

That has to be one of his favourite shirts. He wears it alllllllllll the time at concerts. But it definitely is pretty sweet.
  • Am I the only person who thinks Damian looks SO much older than he used to?!

Like from my very first photos of OK Go, he has aged SO much!!!

Also, I have never seen that shirt and I've seen them like 8 times in very close succession haha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Feb 23 2006, 08:52 PM)
    Am I the only person who thinks Damian looks SO much older than he used to?!

Like from my very first photos of OK Go, he has aged SO much!!!

Also, I have never seen that shirt and I've seen them like 8 times in very close succession haha

I definitely think he looks older now compared to when OK Go dropped, and especially before that. But he still looks younger than he is- my first guess, before I found out he's 30, was probably 26, going on 27. As opposed to older pics where he's 26 and looks 18.

I think he's been wearing it a lot over here. Like, when they were touring back in October and November, I saw it a bunch of times from a bunch of different concerts and events. I dunno'. I just feel like it's one of those shirts I've seen him wear a lot...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 24 2006, 02:07 AM)
    I definitely think he looks older now compared to when OK Go dropped, and especially before that. But he still looks younger than he is- my first guess, before I found out he's 30, was probably 26, going on 27. As opposed to older pics where he's 26 and looks 18.

i guess he finally hit puberty. haha.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Feb 23 2006, 09:23 PM)
    i guess he finally hit puberty. haha.

HAHAHAHA.

Sorry, that made me laugh more than it should have....
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 8 2006, 08:37 PM)
    I'm not too fond of Andy's scrumstache.

That's his caterpillar!
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Feb 27 2006, 11:04 PM)
    That's his caterpillar!

Taken out of context, that above statement would be ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Funny as hell though.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 8 2006, 04:48 PM)
    who would sell there ok go stuff on ebay anyway?

its like selling a bible signed by jesus..

OMG, that is awesome. I actually saw that before I joined here and almost big, but then I thought the same thing as Katy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 04:32 AM)
    OMG, that is awesome.  I actually saw that before I joined here and almost big, but then I thought the same thing as Katy.

What, that you can get them to sign stuff for you for free and it'll mean more? Or that Damian looks 15?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 27 2006, 03:06 PM)
    What, that  you can get them to sign stuff for you for free and it'll mean more? Or that Damian looks 15?

The first one....I don't think Damian will ever look 15 to me, maybe 20.....i can't imagine Damian being a child, but if I could I bet he'd be one of those annoying ones that simply loved to hear the sound of his own voice.