In this Discussion

Flickr Project Instructions/Help Thread

2»

Comments

• I've put up the non-sucky to mildly-sucky pics (which is about 10...gah...I suck at photography).

go Go GO!

Ok?
  • *is still too lazy to post anything*

Maybe I'll get around to it on Wednesday...
  • Sadly, I still have very limited internet access and time, so I have to ask for help in getting this done.

I've uploaded some of my old OK Go photos to photobucket
    HERE
    password: shades

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, if you have the time and interest, please feel free to make the transfer for me or just tell me EXACTLY how to transfer the albums and I'll try to get it done another time....

Additional show info:
    1. Sept. 5, 2002: during tour w/Phantom Planet at the Magic Stick, Detroit, MI.
    2. Oct. 11, 2002: at the Annex in Madison, WI.
    3. Nov. 4, 2002: during mini-tour w/The Music at Lee's Palace in Toronto, ON, CA.
    4. Nov. 13, 2002: during tour w/Fountains of Wayne at the Shelter, Detroit, MI.
    5. Nov. 15, 2002: Fall Out Boy opened AND Damian broke his foot after leaping off a speaker in Madison, WI.
    6. Dec. 2002: NO PICS, cuz cameras weren't allowed for the Christmas show w/Seether and SR-71 (i think that was their name) at the House of Blues in Chicago, IL.
    7. Feb. 11, 2003: Spiraling supported at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor, MI.
    8. April 4, 2003: first time I got to see the Les Mis skit, at MSU in East Lansing, MI.
  • So apparently you can only make 3 sets with a free Flickr account...? Whatever. That's not cool. The whole reason I started using Flickr for my pics instead of Photobucket was because I can organise my photos into sets/albums and then put them in order. tongue.gif

So I've been sneaky, and just created another Flickr account instead. biggrin.gif Mind you, I wound up creating two new email addies (both of which I'm never going to use...) in the process.

But my main account is jedi_grrlie, my second one is smileysweetie2008.

I'm still uploading photos and fixing them and stuff, so I'll make them public and add them to the OK Go pool when they're all up. biggrin.gif again.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Feb 12 2006, 12:26 AM)
    Umm, yeah I've got a few hundred close ups of the guys on a million different accounts online (Carin knows, we take LOTS of photos) ... but when you've been to dozens of shows, they add up. I'll have to try to upload them sometime this weekend.

I don't even want to count how many OK Go pictures I have ...but maybe I will just for the hell of it. lol. I'm actually kind of afraid. The last few shows I went to I planned on not taking pictures, but when I'm there, I can't help myself!

QUOTE (poison @ Feb 12 2006, 02:48 AM)
    Carin, how many pictures did you take during OK Go at Lolla? A couple hundred? I just remember you counted while we were waiting in line at the signing and teasing you for taking so many. That was a good day. cool.gif

I think I took somewhere around 250 at Lolla (would've been more but by batteries kept sucking). And I think about 100 of those were OK Go. What can I say, I love photos!

And if you think last year was crazy, imagine what this year will be like! lol.

--I got bored and counted lol.

94 from Lolla
    194 from other concerts
    -------
    288 ...that'd pathetic! I thought I had so many more. *sigh* Maybe I'll upload them, if I find the time.
  • Need help. I've only downloaded 9 pictures and I have apparently taken up all my space for the month. What do I do??????
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 24 2006, 11:49 PM)
    Need help.  I've only downloaded 9 pictures and I have apparently taken up all my space for the month.  What do I do??????

Be sneaky and create another account!! biggrin.gif That's what I did.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM)
    Be sneaky and create another account!! biggrin.gif That's what I did.

But how did you get so many on there to begin with? I have like 150!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 05:28 PM)
    But how did you get so many on there to begin with?  I have like 150!

Err, how are you uploading them? With the simple upload thinger or did you download whatever that software is? I used the software.

Unfortunately, I believe that your monthly limit is based on bandwith, not file size, so if you somehow manage to eat up a lot of bandwith with 10 pics, you're basically S.O.L. sad.gif

But cheer up- it's almost April!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 25 2006, 10:56 PM)
    Err, how are you uploading them? With the simple upload thinger or did you download whatever that software is? I used the software.

Unfortunately, I believe that your monthly limit is based on bandwith, not file size, so if you somehow manage to eat up a lot of bandwith with 10 pics, you're basically S.O.L. sad.gif

But cheer up- it's almost April!

yay for april!
  • Is this project still going on?
  • yup, all these projects are on going!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2007, 07:35 AM)
    yup, all these projects are on going!

Alright, so I guess maybe I should get my photos up on flickr?
  • yeah this sounds a plan!

good luck