In this Discussion

OK Go + Amanda Bynes?

edited November -1 in OK Go
I saw She's the Man yesturday (please don't ask) and the movie was GOD AWFUL (kept trying to interject actual twelfth night lines into the WORST ACTING EVS) until Invincible came on when Viola who was imperonating Sebastian was playing soccer against the rival team, Cromwell.

Then I cheered. And then the movie got bad again.

Although there was a nice bit when the shirtless dude stuck a tampon up his nose.

And the bits where the dude was shirtless.

Actually, that'd mean all the time, so I take it back.

Comments

• She kind of makes a cute boy, though. But that's just me.
  • I have more respect for Ms. Bynes then I do for Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

But I still don't like her.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 27 2006, 01:11 AM)
    I have more respect for Ms. Bynes then I do for Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

Yes. Good point.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 26 2006, 11:11 PM)

I plan to take over the world as well as the careers of those 3 girls
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 01:13 AM)
    I plan to take over the world as well as the careers of those 3 girls

Go for it. I'll back you up fully.
  • i went and saw she's the man and thought it was awesome. i laughed very hard and i love amanda bynes and david cross. now you are probably asking yourself if i'm 13 but i'm not i'm actually much older. and after i saw she's the man i went and snuck into V for Vendetta which was also quite good. but reminded me a great deal of 1984. plus i have a thing for cross dresserd which is another reason i loved that movie. although i hated all the OAR. bleh.

please support amanda bynes
    she is a sexy man

emily
  • I thought Amanda Bynes was a man before this movie, but seeing how well she plays and sounds like one, this only supports me theory.
  • QUOTE (badminton @ Mar 27 2006, 09:16 AM)
    i went and saw she's the man and thought it was awesome. i laughed very hard and i love amanda bynes and david cross.
    emily

BAHHH??? DAVID CROSS IS IN AN AMANDA BYNES MOVIE?!!!
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 27 2006, 09:51 PM)
    BAHHH??? DAVID CROSS IS IN AN AMANDA BYNES MOVIE?!!!

Yup - and he looks like Tim in his glasses and baldness!
  • I saw it and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. In comparison to all the other teen actor movies it was quite good and there were some really funny parts.

I can't justify liking a movie only for shirtless boys and a bit of my favorite bands song. Personally the movie was a lot better then many of the moves that have been released lately.

Also, Vinnie Jones was in it ...and that was fabulous.
  • Normally I'm not a fan of those kind of movies, I'm more of a sci-fi geek rolleyes.gif , however I might just have to go see shes the man to hear invincible in a movie tongue.gif
  • I was thinking about seeing it..Amanda Bynes can get annoying with her goofiness..I wanna see it for David Cross..I'm gonna wait till it goes to the dollar movies so if it's bad I won't feel bad for paying only $1. Amanda Bynes is worth my $5.25
  • It costs 'bout 10 bucks to see a movie ova here... despite the rising cost of the loonie...

... and you get doller movies? that seems like a sweet deal tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 28 2006, 07:04 PM)
    It costs 'bout 10 bucks to see a movie ova here... despite the rising cost of the loonie...

... and you get doller movies? that seems like a sweet deal tongue.gif

It is..you see the movies a lil' late..but it's a little while before they come out on DVD..the most the movies cost down here is $7.50 and that's after 6
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 27 2006, 09:11 AM)

Ditto.

p.s. you forgot to mention Paris Hilton. dry.gif somewhere in between Hilary and Lindsay
  • I still hate Britney Spears more. She's just white trash. Period.

I still hate Britney Spears more. She's just white trash. Period.
  • QUOTE (ConfessionsOfATeenageDeliquent @ Apr 7 2006, 02:43 PM)
    p.s. you forgot to mention Paris Hilton. dry.gif somewhere in between Hilary and Lindsay

Uuuuuugh. That girl is kind of really... well... gross.

I remember seeing a picture of her on the red carpet where her dress was literally so short, you could see her vagina. 'Twas so gross. However, it was a good "LOLZ, WUT A SKANKWHORE" moment for anti-Paris people everywhere.
  • Gah, Paris Hilton isn't even that pretty. Her face is a weird shape.
  • Skanky whoredom is the quickest way to fame and fortune.

<----yey, 700th post
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2006, 06:38 PM)
    Skanky whoredom is the quickest way to fame and fortune.

<----yey, 700th post

Happy 700th!!! Yes, that is why I want to be a whore sometimes.