happy birthday thephantommilk!..

edited November -1 in General Discussion
cool.gif

Comments

• Happy Birthday!!!
  • Happy Sweet Sixteen!
  • Happy Birthday!!!

Best wishes and good luck!
  • The time difference screws things up, but I hope it's not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday! How did you spend your special day? I hope you have lots of fun! Don't forget to eat what you want and do what you want. I ate a ton of cake on my b-day and gained no weight woo-hoo. I was unaware that your b-day is the day after mine. So in honor of you, part of that cake I ate is for you! Have a super fantastic memorable day. biggrin.gif
  • Hapeeeeeeeee Birtay!!!!

(Sorry. I'm kind of tipsy right now, hahaha, I cna't type.)
  • damn i missed your birthday.
    happy late pushed out of your motheres fuh-shy-nuh day
  • HEY!!

... I feel loved biggrin.gif wub.gif

sorry I haven't been here to reply to all of you, but thanks!

i so totally got my Permit yesterday, but I probably won't take Drivers' Ed till over the summer cause I'm way to busy for my own good.

Thank you all again! this made my day! (that and the fact I don't have to go to school the whole rest of the week. yes, I'm just that awesome.)
  • *Bump Bump

Gosh, there are a lot of boardies celebrating their birthdays this weekend!

So Glad You Got to see all the boys on your birthday! Happy Birthday to you!
  • Have a rad birthday!!
  • Happy birthday!!!
  • Happy fuckin Birthday!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • HAPPY BlRTHDAY!!!

17?? wow
  • haha thanks guys!

I noticed that too... we all shared a weekend, so that's all cool.

What with Tempe's meeting some of her idols, and me meeting some of mine, this weekend really was too awesome for its own good.

anywho, thanks again guys. This is the first message board that I've been uber-comfortable at. and it's probably the only one I'll ever feel this good about.

and I really like Katy's drunk message from last year. I didn't remember that.
  • oh cock, i completely missed this!

hope you had a great day =)
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Apr 23 2007, 03:44 AM)
    and I really like Katy's drunk message from last year. I didn't remember that.

WHY WAS I DRUNK??! I do not remember! I do not remember being drunk a few days before I saw OK Go! (But I remember that.) OH WAIT. I think it was the dance party? Yes, yes it was. Okay. That problem's solved. smile.gif

Also, happy birthday (not drunk style)!!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 23 2007, 01:47 PM)
    WHY WAS I DRUNK??! I do not remember! I do not remember being drunk a few days before I saw OK Go! (But I remember that.) OH WAIT. I think it was the dance party? Yes, yes it was. Okay. That problem's solved. smile.gif
    Also, happy birthday (not drunk style)!!!

haha. =P

thanks.
  • Is is Meg Day?
  • Hooray! Happy Birthday, Meg!