In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• whoah! those are intense! I like how "hot" is all fiery
  • thankies!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 19 2007, 01:34 PM)
    woot.

I love the first one!! "Hot" looks amazing!

agentnumone they're both really good!!

All this lovely work is giving me urges to do something of my own, but i fear my attempts would be laffable laugh.gif
    I'm thinking i'll do something in photography mabye a film...
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 19 2007, 01:22 AM)
    I'm thinking i'll do something in photography mabye a film...

PHOTOGRAPHY?! OMG! AWESOME! DO IT!!!!!
    I can't wait to see!
    Nobody's done that here- I am seriously excited.

And Mayonaise, I know I already said this, but you should sooo show the boys your Simpsons drawings- you'll blow them away.
  • Oh, wow, Mel they're gorgeous!!!!

I love your writing smile.gif
  • Mel those *are* gorgeous!
  • Thanks guys. you are very kind!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 19 2007, 03:53 PM)
    PHOTOGRAPHY?! OMG! AWESOME! DO IT!!!!!
    I can't wait to see!
    Nobody's done that here- I am seriously excited.

lol I'm very flattered by your enthusiasm but I have no idea what to do.
    Our major work for year 11 can be a film so there was never any question that i'd include ok go, i'm just not sure how...... yet

I've got over a term to work on it so if anyone wants to give me ideas now i can get cracking asap.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 17 2007, 03:04 PM)
    This is what happens when my nine year old sister finds either modeling clay/plasticine, and lego bricks.

i swear she's more obsessed than I am smile.gif

your sister is such a badass... much like yourself wink.gif
  • whoot! wow, you are great!!! i was so thrilled by those words of yours, i made some others (which i forgot to upload... )
    anyway, I'd love to show them, but it's going to take ages for them to show up in germany again so... i guess I'll just keep them nicely ordered and
    when ok go are back in germany i'll give them like three hundred or so... sad really....
  • I finally took pictures of the t-shirt I made (mainly because of the challenge posted over on the JC). It's no boardgame, but I was pretty proud of it.

Here's the front, along with a few souvenirs of the night for which the shirt was made:

And here's the back, of which Damian said "Whoa, that's serious":
  • ^eeekkk! i wantee!

hahah and mel ... those rad drawings grace our walls... and they remind me of okgo daily tongue.gif
  • That shirt is beautiful! The back really is serious. Seriously amazing.
  • the logo looks perfect! it looks like professional merch!
  • That tshirt is gorgeous!!!!
    Eeeeee smile.gif

You're so fabulous, darling!
    i did this when writing on msn with that doodle thinger in a message to fel who was sitting like 2 meters away from me... hahahhahaha fel told me to post it. I know, im a graphic genius!
  • um...that is simply superb!!

i wish i could be as good an artist as you! biggrin.gif
  • hahahahhahahah ya... im pretty much the best artist everr
  • aww, mel that's adorable... smile.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 18 2007, 08:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=114718
    I finally took pictures of the t-shirt I made (mainly because of the challenge posted over on the JC). It's no boardgame, but I was pretty proud of it.

Here's the front, along with a few souvenirs of the night for which the shirt was made:

And here's the back, of which Damian said "Whoa, that's serious":

Rachel, that shirt is great!

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 6 2007, 05:25 PM)
    i did this when writing on msn with that doodle thinger in a message to fel who was sitting like 2 meters away from me... hahahhahaha fel told me to post it. I know, im a graphic genius!

Haha! Too cute!