In this Discussion

4/26/06 Northampton, MA show. Woot!

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:54 PM)
    Yeah, I spent about five minutes trying to figure mine out. It took so long that Damian went to go talk to some other girls, and once I thought I'd figured it out, it turns out that I had to press MORE buttons. But he was a sweetheart about it, so that worked out.

And then I got a big hug. happy.gif

Was it a SWEATY hug? Because if it was, dude, hawt.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 10:50 PM)

Hdaemeeen is sooooo haaaaawt.
  • Hdamyen and I are gonna git marryed.
  • It'll be a hillbilly honeymoon!
  • Full of rubes.
  • OMG DON'T START THAT AGAIN! laugh.gif

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:35 PM)
    Full of rubes.

^^I like how we had that argument. "It's totally 'rooms'!" "Dude, it's 'rubes.' I had to look it up in the dictionary..." tongue.gif

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:50 AM)

Nah, he wasn't really sweaty. He'd changed shirts after the show, and Elle and I waited a while before talking to him, so he'd cooled off by that point. Besides, I've gotten sweat on by him before and really, once is enough.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 30 2006, 04:42 PM)
    OMG DON'T START THAT AGAIN! laugh.gif
    ^^I like how we had that argument. "It's totally 'rooms'!" "Dude, it's 'rubes.' I had to look it up in the dictionary..." tongue.gif
    Nah, he wasn't really sweaty. He'd changed shirts after the show, and Elle and I waited a while before talking to him, so he'd cooled off by that point. Besides, I've gotten sweat on by him before and really, once is enough.

It COULD have been rooms, it could make sense. Once is enough? Whatever, I'd bathe in his sweat....(not really)...
  • so what is a "rube"? I'm too lazy to look it up.
  • An unsophisticated country person.

It's slang, btw.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:46 PM)
    Whatever, I'd bathe in his sweat....(not really)...

STOP IT YOU SOUND LIKE THOSE CRAZY GIRLS OVER AT THE JC!!!!

tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 30 2006, 02:08 PM)
    STOP IT YOU SOUND LIKE THOSE CRAZY GIRLS OVER AT THE JC!!!!
    tongue.gif

can I call some of those crazy girls "rubes" then? or is that too mean? I just like that word and want to use it somehow.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 30 2006, 05:09 PM)
    can I call some of those crazy girls "rubes" then? or is that too mean? I just like that word and want to use it somehow.

If you sing "YSDH" you get to use it. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:46 PM)
    Whatever, I'd bathe in his sweat....(not really)...

Yeah, that's probably what you don't want to mention backstage.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 30 2006, 08:09 PM)
    Yeah, that's probably what you don't want to mention backstage.

I think they already know I'm a stalker obsessed with them, that's just cementing it. Ok, fine, I won't use that as a come-on for Damian.
  • They think you're a stalker? Oh cos I see you sending out people to lads of their shows saying HELLO to Dan haha. I rest my case. Where are you, I want to taaaaaalk!!! x x x
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 1 2006, 07:21 PM)
    They think you're a stalker? Oh cos I see you sending out people to lads of their shows saying HELLO to Dan haha. I rest my case. Where are you, I want to taaaaaalk!!! x x x

I was taking a nap-a-roony. I don't know whether or not the guys are going to be freaked out or pleased to see me next time...it's making me nervous...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 2 2006, 12:30 AM)
    I was taking a nap-a-roony. I don't know whether or not the guys are going to be freaked out or pleased to see me next time...it's making me nervous...

Dude.....they're not going to remember you except as the fan correspondant. I mean, how many people do they meet per month? Per day? And Damian and Tim are terrible with names and faces, remember?

You're just being silly. happy.gif Just have a good time!
  • Haha yeah, Tim doesn't recognise me. Got the others covered, along with my name, but yeah, Tim is pretty clueless. And I've met him a lot, and been out to a club with him after a gig (not with WITH him, he was in the group lol) and he only remembers Ryan, because of his stupid drunken, err drunken-ness..... ^o)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 2 2006, 12:35 PM)
    Haha yeah, Tim doesn't recognise me. Got the others covered, along with my name, but yeah, Tim is pretty clueless. And I've met him a lot, and been out to a club with him after a gig (not with WITH him, he was in the group lol) and he only remembers Ryan, because of his stupid drunken, err drunken-ness..... ^o)

Oh, Ryan and his stupid drunken drunkeness. wink.gif

Karleigh, unless you stand there and go, "HI I'M KARLEIGH REMEMBER ME I INTERVIEWED YOU AND YOU SIGNED MY SHIRT AND I TALKED TO YOU OVER THE PHONE AND THEN THIS AND THEN THAT...." and list every little OK Go-related thing you've ever done, they're not going to be freaked out or anything.
  • That's what I kind of like about meeting them, you can make an ass of yourself and then totally redeem it and they'll still have no clue who you are. It's like a clean slate every time.