In this Discussion

Pet Peeves & Bad Habits

Comments

• QUOTE (untidytowns @ May 30 2006, 06:47 AM)
    free bird people at concerts,

my friend and I have decided, if we ever have a band together, we're going to learn how to play free bird.
    and everytime someone shouts it out at our concerts, we will play it. every last bit of it. that'll teach them not to shout mean things at us at our concerts. either that or everyone ont he face of the earth will hate us for it.
    either way, we win.

my pet peeve is people who have never seen me before and give me dirty looks like I'm the world's hugest loser. I know this is somewhat hypocritical but I do try to ignore people if they look like a-holes, and not try to burn holes through their head with my glare of death. and usually if I give someone a bad look its after they stare at me first. yeah.
    anyways.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 8 2006, 09:36 PM)
    my friend and I have decided, if we ever have a band together, we're going to learn how to play free bird.
    and everytime someone shouts it out at our concerts, we will play it. every last bit of it. that'll teach them not to shout mean things at us at our concerts. either that or everyone ont he face of the earth will hate us for it.
    either way, we win.

my pet peeve is people who have never seen me before and give me dirty looks like I'm the world's hugest loser. I know this is somewhat hypocritical but I do try to ignore people if they look like a-holes, and not try to burn holes through their head with my glare of death. and usually if I give someone a bad look its after they stare at me first. yeah.
    anyways.

I totally understand what you are saying!!

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE when ppl "correct" me when im listening to BABA O'riley by the Who and say "that song is called teenage wasteland"
    NO IT IS NOT!

sorry that is all :$ i have more but i shall spread the hate later
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 8 2006, 08:36 PM)
    anyways.

I hate that, too. I've found that smiling back freaks them out more than giving them the death glare back. That'll teach them.
  • haha nice! I hate when you walk past a group of people and they all feel the need to blatantly turn their heads to look at you. Wtf is that about?!
  • OMG! I know that feeling. I always feel awkward when I have to walk around in my Brookstone apron through the mall, I can feel people's eyes boring into my body.

Other pet peeve: People who live 2 lives.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 13 2006, 09:13 PM)
    OMG! I know that feeling. I always feel awkward when I have to walk around in my Brookstone apron through the mall, I can feel people's eyes boring into my body.

Other pet peeve: People who live 2 lives.

But Tempe lives many lives! Please dont' hate me. unsure.gif

I hate people who drive like buzzing wasps. They get real close to you and start showing themselves in your mirrors on purpose, even though you are already going well beyond the speed limit and there's another lane they could get into if they really want to be in front so bad.

My bad habits, I drink waaaaay to much caffeine even though I'm already too hyper. Also, I swear a lot in lab, even if there are teachers or patients around. (But hey, I hate lab work!)

Fab K, you know they're staring at you just cause you're fabulous! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 13 2006, 11:53 PM)
    Fab K, you know they're staring at you just cause you're fabulous! wink.gif

Well of course.
  • A pet peeve: visible underwear. Like a thong out of a girl's pants or being able to see the back of a bra, or when someone wears a completely wrong type of bra for the shirt they're wearing.

A bad habit: drinking waaaay too much alcohol.
  • HAHAHAHA exactly...i dont need to see some chicks butt floss nore do i care to see what sort of bra she is wearing! stupid whores!

hahahahahaha

bad habit - too much booze hahaha classic! tis ok i share in it too
  • So right now, my bad habit is gonna be terrible snoring... My uvula is like 10 times its normal size and it rattles when i breathe in hahaha. Good job i'm sleeping in theliving room
  • your bad habit is not giving me enough sex!!!

my bad habit is wanting too much
  • ive got a really bad habbit of biting the skin on my lips inside and out till they bleed... it got really bad yesterday..
    i woke up this morning and my lip was swolen a little.. and its really sore.
  • i dont like,

Arrogance
    drivers that stay at the same speed whether they are in a slow area or on a motorway
    biches
    thick ppl who try and be even thicker on purpose so they look cute
    hot and sticky summer nights, i like to be cosy in bed
    people who only talk to you when thay want something
    hiprocrites

my bad habits are

burping, i love it
    pulling out my eyelashes when i'm board - not like yanking, just the ones which would fall out soon
  • hahahah i do that to my eyelashes TOOO - every1 at work thinks its sooooo fkd!!!

i also play with my hair a lot...i twirl it and shit....icant sop it's addictive....!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 01:44 PM)
    HAHAHAHA exactly...i dont need to see some chicks butt floss nore do i care to see what sort of bra she is wearing! stupid whores!

hahahahahaha

bad habit - too much booze hahaha classic! tis ok i share in it too

Uhm, that's not what you said when I wore a thong that day. Far from it.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 23 2006, 12:27 PM)
    Uhm, that's not what you said when I wore a thong that day. Far from it.

hahah matt its ok i dont mind your thongs!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 23 2006, 12:31 PM)
    hahah matt its ok i dont mind your thongs!

True story, Sisqo wrote "Thong song" about me. I bumped into him in a deli once. I was wearing a thong and he was just blown away. Shocked, really.
  • god i remember that..infact sisqo was being interviewed and he said he owes his success to you!

matt you should be proud and getting royalties!

"matts got dumps likea truck truck truck thighs like what what what""
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 23 2006, 01:05 PM)
    god i remember that..infact sisqo was being interviewed and he said he owes his success to you!

matt you should be proud and getting royalties!

"matts got dumps likea truck truck truck thighs like what what what""

Those were the original lyrics!! HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!
  • Cause she's a genius. duh.

pet peeve: dressing up and looking hot for a particular person then not even seeing them. that sucks.