In this Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH (aka queenoftheposers)

edited November -1 in General Discussion
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HOT SEXY ITALIAN LOVER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

wub.gif

Comments

• Queenie, it's your birthday!? Lol, I can't tell cause it's not midnite yet here. Happy birthday to my favorite smoking kitty! What are you doing to celebrate?
  • Happppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy birthddddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
  • Bonne Fete! (not sure if that's right btw) to the cool new orleans chica!
  • Happy Birthdayyyy!

May OK Go show up at your doorstep and serenade you with songs about how awesome you are! biggrin.gif
  • happy day of bees
  • Happy Birthday! xxx
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Best wishes and all that jazz! Actually add more jazz on, Best wishes and extra jazz!
  • happy birthday!..
  • Sarah - i hope you are getting shitfaced drunk tonight...YOU CAN LEGALLY DO THAT IN CANADA NOW LOL w00t!
  • Thanks guys!!! You all are awesome! I'm not sure what I'm doing today but I'm definitely going out tonight and my friends are taking me out to dinner tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 7 2006, 12:54 AM)
    Happy Birthdayyyy!
    May OK Go show up at your doorstep and serenade you with songs about how awesome you are! biggrin.gif

Oh dear god I wish smile.gif

QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 7 2006, 09:31 AM)
    Sarah - i hope you are getting shitfaced drunk tonight...YOU CAN LEGALLY DO THAT IN CANADA NOW LOL w00t!

haha but of course. The goal is to see how many drinks I can get bought for me....
  • HAHAHA that's the spirit!

On my bday in feb we went out to this filthy pub (it was awesome)

nehoo...i got there at 10...by 11:15 i had 13 shots bought for me....

i was slighty trashed biggrin.gif blink.gif

OHHH send me drunk txt msgs! (those are the best)
  • Haha impressive! I'll work on the drunk messages for you smile.gif
  • HAPPYFREAKINGBIRTHDAY!
  • yay that makes me happy ill im you with the # lol

u know u wanna
  • Happy birthday!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday!
  • whew, i'm only a few days late...

happy 19, queenie! hope you had fun celebrating, and enjoy your last teenaged year.
  • Sweet 19.
    In Canada, what other things are legal at the age of nineteen besides drinking?
  • You can buy cigarettes and get into clubs!
  • And you can marry rich old men and bump em off and collect your winnings. Happy belated Birfday Luv