In this Discussion

the offical jen has body parts removed thread

2»

Comments

• I hope you eat lots of jello Nen. And if the pain does start to come along, just think about the pictures of the Brazilian soccer team dudes that you sent me. That will stop all pain. rolleyes.gif
    Bye and GET WELLLLL!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 11:45 AM)
    you didnt look hard enough!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

*ahem*

Feel better, Jen!!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 16 2006, 04:45 PM)
    you didnt look hard enough!

Oh I just assumed that was a third nipple in a really odd place.... haha wub.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 04:21 PM)
    Oh I just assumed that was a third nipple in a really odd place.... haha wub.gif

ya thats what i tell ppl
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 07:46 PM)
    You'll see? Of course he'll talk to me, I've rung America before to talk to him haha smile.gif

Well when my new phone comes tomorrow, I get 1800 free texts if I don't use any minutes (which I doubt I will be, talking is a little uncomfortable) so i'll be in touch smile.gif

by the ill see i ment if dan isnt being mugged by fangirls and if i dont have to run to get me train!
  • Damn I'm so ill sad.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 11:42 AM)
    you didn't have a penis last time i checked rose....

You've checked? wink.gif

Feel better Jen! This thread really confused me at first, 'cause I had NO idea that you were having your tonsils out...because I am a bad friend. unsure.gif But I send you virtual ice cream to make you feel better:

Umm, that's a huge picture of ice cream...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 10:26 AM)
    I'm home you guys thanks for the thread smile.gif I'm back from my testiclectomy!!! (haha ok, not really)

So I have two mahoosive holes in the back of my throat, right now where i had my drip thing in my hand hurts more than my throat, but thats cos I'm still drugged up to the eyeballs. When I had to go pee after my surgery I felt like I'd had about 7 drinks haha. So now I get to sit and relax forever. I was kinda dreading it, but now I think its gonna be fun smile.gif

I'm also super dreading the pain, but if I take my painkillers before the pain comes along I'm thinking I should be ok.

Just so you know, you guys have been more suportive than my boyfriend. I really appreciate that smile.gif I love you guys!

Oh yeah and Mike I wasted, sorry not wasted, used all my credit texting you last night lol AND nobody was in when my new phone got delivered this morning. SO I am without phonage. not that anyone should try call me, I sooooo can't talk in a legible fashion blink.gif

Don't worry, I'll figure something out. You won't need to talk.... wink.gif

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 01:46 PM)
    You'll see? Of course he'll talk to me, I've rung America before to talk to him haha smile.gif

Well when my new phone comes tomorrow, I get 1800 free texts if I don't use any minutes (which I doubt I will be, talking is a little uncomfortable) so i'll be in touch smile.gif

Yes, yes you did ring America. If I could call Europe, I would have called you so you didn't have to waste minutes. But don't worry, as I said before, you won't need a phone... biggrin.gif
  • ahh thanks Karleigh smile.gif

Got no idea what you're talking about tho lol smile.gif

Also Katy you've not been around for a while, and it wasn't like I announced it from the rooftops....
  • Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, I haven't told you. IT'S A SURPRISE!!
  • Ah good, I need a nice surprise. I feel like shit! (And you wouldn't believe it but its not pain from my op. Its like, i can't do anything other than sleep or lay still or it makes me feel violently sick, like I'm gonna vomit everywhere. And its getting really really old now. I just wanna be better!)
  • I'd suggest hibernation. You get to sleep, AND you don't necessarily know you feel sick. biggrin.gif

Plus, I hear it's a great way to lose weight, all the bears are doing it... laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 18 2006, 08:28 PM)
    Ah good, I need a nice surprise. I feel like shit! (And you wouldn't believe it but its not pain from my op. Its like, i can't do anything other than sleep or lay still or it makes me feel violently sick, like I'm gonna vomit everywhere. And its getting really really old now. I just wanna be better!)

you better be bettter for 8 days time missy!!
  • Hah so my Dad gave me some of my Mums tablets... They like stop you feelig nauseous. And they worked. Well, I havent really moved since taking it so it may just be the not moving thing. But I have a feeling I'll be fine this time next week, I think I'm getting better a lot faster than I'm supposed to. I mean, I'm supposed to be in agony!
  • just no kinky things in jens mouth for awile =p

hope all is well for next tues
  • FUCK YOU TONSILLECTOMY!!!!

Anyone know how to reverse this?
  • larry charls or lary david from seinfeld had there tonsils grow back
  • I've got a secret, i've got a secret....

You're going to LOVE me Jen, LOVE.