In this Discussion

tattoo help

Comments

• beast for sure
  • no way! Squid will win cause beast can't catch slippery squid!
  • squids are chumps
  • ..What's going on hurr?
    no fighting about squids.
    listen to shakira and wyclef.
  • chumps are for mumps! (aw and also a good name for a candy bar.) No fair! Beasts are dumpy.
  • at keast they aint no chumps
  • chumpa dumpas. there ya go. you should get this for your tattoo.
  • yes... i'll tattoo "chumpa" and you'll tattoo "dumpa" only on our foreheads.
  • I dont know what kinda drugs youre on..
    but you should know never to get a tattoo on your forehead.
    LYKDURR.
  • what's LYKDURR?
  • is it like right thurr!
  • why would you want LYKDURR tattooed on your forehead?
  • its very fashionable!
  • haha I wonder how long this will go on.

My next tattoo is a treble clef on the instep of my foot. Darbie you read my mind! It's been planned for months and is not on my foot now only because I'm broke. Beware though kids, tattoos are somewhat addictive.

Feet are good places to get tattoos, as is your entire back. The sides of your ribcage work (mentioned already I believe) and of course inner arm/wrist if you're really adventurous.
  • get a cool libertines one!
  • thanks for all of the suggestions. it's appreciated.

I definitely didn't want to get a logo because I think it's cheesy too. I was thinking about the lyrics of songs, but none of the OK Go songs really speak to me. My mom suggested me getting something about the Beatles or the Who because I've been in love with them since I was a kid, and their timeless. I may go with it, but with those two bands there are thousands of things you can do. I have time to think about it still.

Thanks again.
  • You could always get a tattoo that says "Bleed Cobalt." That would be flipping AWESOME....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 9 2006, 02:33 AM)
    You could always get a tattoo that says "Bleed Cobalt." That would be flipping AWESOME....

Only you would think that was flipping awesome, I'm pretty sure.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 9 2006, 04:49 AM)
    haha I wonder how long this will go on.

My next tattoo is a treble clef on the instep of my foot. Darbie you read my mind! It's been planned for months and is not on my foot now only because I'm broke. Beware though kids, tattoos are somewhat addictive.

Feet are good places to get tattoos, as is your entire back. The sides of your ribcage work (mentioned already I believe) and of course inner arm/wrist if you're really adventurous.

I'm not Darbie.....

lol

I was gonna get it on my wrist. But I'm scared of pain, and its worrying how much has changed in my life over the past 3 years. I know you're very set on wanting it Jade, but I was set on wanting mine for the whole time I was 17. Just don't rush into it. It'd be terrible to regret it.

Oh and yeah, definately no logos. in Enlgand getting football badges is a big thing with guys. I think its terrible, I've never seen anything more tacky lol.

Good luck!