In this Discussion

The Killers

2»

Comments

• tickets sold out before my mum or pimpy had a chance...this is what happends when im not in control damnit
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 15 2006, 06:46 AM)
    tickets sold out before my mum or pimpy had a chance...this is what happends when im not in control damnit

aww, i'm sorry pandy...
  • pimpy did get tickets for my chemical romance though....which oddly enough i have seen 3 times already and will now be my most "seen" band

does this make me a emo?

also most emos dont see the fat that they are over the top emo and taking the piss out of the emo genre

emo emo emo emo emo emo

there now i never have to say the word ever again

emo
  • my copy came today! i shall listen to it shortly

huzza
  • I love The Killers, I have yet to purchase the album, but I shall do it sometime before the week is over.
  • The new album wub.gif
    Immense. It's such a mix of different styles, so much of it I wouldn't have previously associated with The Killers.
    I loves it.

Also Spaceman and Neon Tiger are AMAZING live.

Anyone else got it?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 2 2008, 08:07 AM)
    Anyone else got it?

yes and i wub.gif it...
  • I almost got it Saturday. I probably will at some point. idk
    I'm glad it's good, though. smile.gif
    They sort of lost me on Sam's Town, though I never really gave it a fair chance, but I do still like them.
  • I love the Killers but their I don't really like their new album.
    My favourite album is Hot Fuss. cool.gif
    I like the songs Mr.Brightside,All These Things
    That I've Done and Somebody Told Me most.
    But I mean,OK Go is of course the best biggrin.gif
  • Ive never gone to a festival before, let alone abroad
    Have you got another job yet?
    Im so excited Not many bands have been confirmed so far, but the Killers, Kings of Leon, Franz Ferdinand and Oasis are playing

I know you probably dont care about FF or Oasis but meh
  • i love the killers, i think its great how theyve had their own style of music the whole time while still keeping it updated to make it awesome. anybody hear brandon flowers' solo 'crossfire'?