In this Discussion

What?!

edited November -1 in OK Go

I love OK Go to death, but this?

I'm getting scared.

Comments

• What about it?
  • That they're so crazy popular that they're even on an advertisement for AIM. It's just weird, this has never happened before with any of the bands I liked. Like. Ever.
  • lol, i like how my sn is like the first one on there.

sorry, i had to point that out.

& i still haven't seen it on my buddylist yet. it's like.. the whole world is gonna know our little secret now. ok go is getting so big. and so fast.

wait a second, that's RACHEL'S BUDDY LIST?
    LOL, oh boy, she is going to freak if she ever finds out you put her buddy list up on a forum
  • That's funny... what's the link to?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 1 2006, 11:58 PM)
    That's funny... what's the link to?

No idea, my friend sent me that cap.

But Steph, would she really? It's not like you can see her full screenname or anything.. :/
  • It might be a good idea to blur out the names. I know I'd get pissed off if someone posted any of my account names online. I'm very protective over my privacy. It's better to be safe than sorry smile.gif
  • i remember a time when i didnt know anyone who knew of okgo.
    a time when ppl would laugh when i said the band name...
    i miss thoes days..
    but im very very happy for the band for getting so big
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 4 2006, 09:33 PM)
    i remember a time when i didnt know anyone who knew of okgo.
    a time when ppl would laugh when i said the band name...
    i miss thoes days..
    but im very very happy for the band for getting so big

haha i remember those days. people were like who?!?! go where?!? but i'm happy for the guys.
  • You guys, those days were like yesterday.

I like how people at my school now think I'm cool because I've met them, but my mom's feeling a lot more cool than me: she was at work at the hospital, and one of the mom's of the babies she was taking care of was watching Inside Edition, and she's like "Have you seen this video? It's hilarious." My mom looks up at the screen, and she's like, "Yeah, I've met them a couple of times. My daughter actually knows them." Apparently the woman was shocked. SWEET.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 4 2006, 10:50 PM)
    You guys, those days were like yesterday.

I like how people at my school now think I'm cool because I've met them, but my mom's feeling a lot more cool than me: she was at work at the hospital, and one of the mom's of the babies she was taking care of was watching Inside Edition, and she's like "Have you seen this video? It's hilarious." My mom looks up at the screen, and she's like, "Yeah, I've met them a couple of times. My daughter actually knows them." Apparently the woman was shocked. SWEET.

laugh.gif laugh.gif that's REALLY amazing, haha.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 4 2006, 10:53 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif that's REALLY amazing, haha.

My mom is the coolest EVER. Ask Kikky.
  • An AIM ad?!

Well, does it start playing their music when you mouse over it? Because all of the other ads do that, and it always scares the crap out of me, and the music always sucks. I wouldn't mind if it was OK Go.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 4 2006, 05:15 PM)
    An AIM ad?!

Well, does it start playing their music when you mouse over it? Because all of the other ads do that, and it always scares the crap out of me, and the music always sucks. I wouldn't mind if it was OK Go.

I hate it when AIM does that...and sometimes it's an ad for a scary movie, which I try to avoid at all cost.

But if it was Ok Go, I'd dig that...
  • This makes me wish I used AIM.
  • i keep seeing the "for your consideration: best treadmill dancing video" or whatever adverts in new york. i really want to just take one. mabe tomorrow.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 5 2006, 07:51 AM)
    i keep seeing the "for your consideration: best treadmill dancing video" or whatever adverts in new york. i really want to just take one. mabe tomorrow.

If you do, can you steal one for me, too? I would do it myself, but I'm kind of an ocean away now...

....maybe I'll just ask the guys when I see them on the 15th...
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 5 2006, 07:51 AM)
    i keep seeing the "for your consideration: best treadmill dancing video" or whatever adverts in new york. i really want to just take one. mabe tomorrow.

I mentioned before how much i wanted one. You could always send it to me for my birthday. Just start tearing them down and send them to all the boardies that deserve it. I'D PAY YOU.