In this Discussion

Oh No Commercial

edited November -1 in OK Go
I love how the "Here It Goes Again" video sparks all this attention. smile.gif

I was watching Comedy Central and talking to my friend and I hear the above said song on the television. I look from the laptop screen and see the dance. "On Comedy Central?" I think . . . then I see the practices for the video (or performance) . . . then parts of the "Invincible" video . . . then the end is saying something relative to "Ok Go "Oh No" in stores now!"

I freaked out on my friend and told him to watch Comedy Central.

So far, I've seen it twice within the last half hour. AND the Colbert Report episode with Damian was on again, so I stayed with the channel.

So, the point of all this is that there is a new commercial for Oh No. Has anyone else seen it?

Comments

• No! But I'm watching house of wax, and I haven't seen it before...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'M TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS!

Sorry, that was a little bit extreme.
  • I keep hearing about it, but I haven't seen it yet.

then again, I've been locked in my computer room doing school work, so I haven't really been watching tv.
  • Only slightly extreme. haha.

I haven't seen it... and I would watch Comedy Central but DirecTV has this issue where it decides I don't need certain channels that we pay for. Like CC, Fuse, all those Lifetime-esque channels, Cartoon Network, Bravo, Disney, etc. It's no fun.
  • Life without Lifetime? How do you LIVE, woman?
  • I live a sad and empty life, truly.

Were it not for OK Go, I'd have no reason to go on.
  • Well, I just added you as a friend on MySpace, so now your life has even more meaning.
  • Awwww

I never had Fuse . . . it made me sad.

I recently moved to my grandparents house (it's temporary until I go to school in Chicago), and they have Fuse. You can imagine how excited I was.

And they have VH1 Classic. That made me very happy, too.
  • I'm not too in to VH1 Classic, but I like how in Austin they hace ME-TV. It's a music video channel that play like 60% local artists. It's my fav.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:19 PM)
    Well, I just added you as a friend on MySpace, so now your life has even more meaning.

Oh, thank goodness.

My life finally has true meaning.
    I'm so happy I could cry!
  • I have that effect on people.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 6 2006, 12:24 AM)
    I'm not too in to VH1 Classic, but I like how in Austin they hace ME-TV. It's a music video channel that play like 60% local artists. It's my fav.

I need a dose of old music every so often. VH1 helps with that, in addition to all my Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, The Who, Violent Femmes, etc., albums.

If my hometown had a channel like Me-TV, it would consist of Screamo/Emo and Metal music.

The local bands from my area basically suck. Well, their chose of music does.
  • Well, Austin IS the live music capitol of the world, so I think it's fitting for it to have a music station.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 6 2006, 03:41 PM)
    I need a dose of old music every so often. VH1 helps with that, in addition to all my Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, The Who, Violent Femmes, etc., albums.

If my hometown had a channel like Me-TV, it would consist of Screamo/Emo and Metal music.

The local bands from my area basically suck. Well, their chose of music does.

Old Music >>>>>> New Music.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 7 2006, 12:14 PM)
    Old Music >>>>>> New Music.

If by old you mean 50s/60s Doo Wop and Rock n' Roll, then yes, that's a true statement. If by old music you mean "classic rock" from the 70s/80s/90s, then HELL NO.
  • damn me living in the uk......i have never seen it and prob never will.
  • Might end up on youtube at some point. Everything else seems to!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2006, 03:44 PM)
    Might end up on youtube at some point. Everything else seems to!

i can only hope, or if someone could find a way of posting it up, i wud be very happy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 8 2006, 09:04 AM)
    If by old you mean 50s/60s Doo Wop and Rock n' Roll, then yes, that's a true statement. If by old music you mean "classic rock" from the 70s/80s/90s, then HELL NO.

The former happy.gif Of course, some of my favourite work is truly old, and I'm talking Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Impressioniste era's. Favourites include Handel, Tchaikovsky, Debussy, and Chopin. <3<3<3
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 11:33 AM)
    The former happy.gif Of course, some of my favourite work is truly old, and I'm talking Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Impressioniste era's. Favourites include Handel, Tchaikovsky, Debussy, and Chopin. <3<3<3

I enjoy a some good Beethoven and Mozart myself.
  • Beethoven and Mozart are considered greats for a reason happy.gif