In this Discussion

Win a Treadmill and Lunch With OK Go!

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.1037kissfm.com/listingsentryfea...PT=featurestory

This comes from one of my local radio stations at home in Milwaukee. The thing is, for years people would have to beg (back when I could actually stand listening to the station) to get them to play OK Go and they wouldn't - but of course they're jumping on the bandwagon now. If I wasn't in Sweden right now, I'd do this just for the sheer irony of it all.

Comments

• Dude, you could do this,and Sweden to help you!
  • I wanna know which treadmill it is. ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 11:36 AM)
    I wanna know which treadmill it is. ohmy.gif

It is probabaly the treadmills they dont need anymore from the dance because of the VMA's......but they hired

those so, it might actually be a new one......which i would not particually want. the one with with OKGo

printed on it would rocdk more i feel.
  • I love it--that's hilarious. That'd be pretty sweet to have an OK Go autographed treadmill in y0ur house. LOL!

I can understand the frustration about their bandwagon jumping, though.
  • QUOTE (wedugahole @ Sep 8 2006, 10:17 PM)
    It is probabaly the treadmills they dont need anymore from the dance because of the VMA's......but they hired

those so, it might actually be a new one......which i would not particually want. the one with with OKGo

printed on it would rocdk more i feel.

Yes, but is it the right hand first "O" or the left hand "G" or is it the left hand "K"? Which actual treadmill is what I'd like to know happy.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 04:18 PM)
    Yes, but is it the right hand first "O" or the left hand "G" or is it the left hand "K"? Which actual treadmill is what I'd like to know happy.gif

i may be wrong here but do they not have OKGo printed on all of them they jsut go round and round
  • Nah two just say 'O' and the others have G and K on them, so it said OK Go vertically. Unless i went crazy eyed, which happens lots haha.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2006, 04:30 PM)
    Nah two just say 'O' and the others have G and K on them, so it said OK Go vertically. Unless i went crazy eyed, which happens lots haha.

mmmm will have to consult you tube again.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 01:30 AM)
    Nah two just say 'O' and the others have G and K on them, so it said OK Go vertically. Unless i went crazy eyed, which happens lots haha.

Well, if you went crazy eyed then I did too, 'cause that's what I remember lol.
  • totally unrelated, but this made me laugh:

OK Go Treadmill Boots
    Be your own OK GO Treadmill Dancer...these are the look!

ooh..and if you search on ebay for "ok go" there are TONS of awesome posters (I WANT!!) and a really cool "here it goes again" radio promo cd.

and does anyone know where i can possibly buy ok go posters (other than ebay?). when they updated the "store" on the okgo site i kinda expected there to be a couple of posters but...alas, no. any help would be appreciated.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 8 2006, 09:52 AM)
    totally unrelated, but this made me laugh:

OK Go Treadmill Boots
    Be your own OK GO Treadmill Dancer...these are the look!

ooh..and if you search on ebay for "ok go" there are TONS of awesome posters (I WANT!!) and a really cool "here it goes again" radio promo cd.

and does anyone know where i can possibly buy ok go posters (other than ebay?). when they updated the "store" on the okgo site i kinda expected there to be a couple of posters but...alas, no. any help would be appreciated.

y'know that's one thing they've never actually SOLD i think... or at least in the store. but the shows ive been to, ive never remembered there being posters to be sold... i know people have taken them from venues and such, but yeah. try e-bay? that's about it.
  • i actually thought the cooler prize was to have lunch with them. it would be so awesome if damian started to choke on a piece of fat and you got to give him the heimlich. at least you would have something to talk about.
  • if i wasn't here in jersey i'd totally do the video thing! i love that, it's cute.
  • I'd want one with a K.

Dude, this isn't such a great contest, if you went to lunch with the guys, my bet is you have to listen to Damian talk the entire time about something you don't care about.

However, I may enter it.
  • i'm quite the talker myself, but i'd let Damian talk, and listen in awe. talkers usually have awful listening skills, (i know i do) but i'd definitely listen to whatever Damian had to say.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 8 2006, 07:04 PM)
    i'm quite the talker myself, but i'd let Damian talk, and listen in awe. talkers usually have awful listening skills, (i know i do) but i'd definitely listen to whatever Damian had to say.

I'd purposely ignore and interupt him, and talk to just the other guys. He might explode, but it'd be fun.
  • they used to sell posters waaaaay back in the day (with andy #1).

i have maybe 5 or 6 ok go posters that i've collected over the years that have been sitting in my closet at home for a year and a half now.

maybe i should just sell them to someone who will really take care of them? i dunno...id hate to part with them, but like i said, they arent even being used right now...

its funny cause even though i dont hang posters up any more i would still love to get my hands on a poster from the Oh No album. i just think the paisley is perty. smile.gif

EDIT: found pics from my freshman year dorm 3 years ago (wow i feel old). you can see a the ok go posters hanging up. i also have another one thats not shown there that has a bright magenta paisley background and ok go written in white.

like i said, still undecided if im gonna sell them cause they make me so happy just knowing i have them lol. if i do start selling though, you guys will definitely be the first to know (prolly sell the rest of the posters while im at it....)

EDIT #2: i just had a thought. imagine if ok go became extraordinarily famous and these posters sell for like hundreds of dollars...
  • I'd buy them if I don't have them already.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Sep 8 2006, 02:53 PM)
    i actually thought the cooler prize was to have lunch with them.
    Oh, totally--I can't believe I didn't comment on that earlier. The treadmill would be hilarious to have, but I'd pass up all 8 of them for that lunch. cool.gif

I saw a conversation on MySpace once where a girl was saying she had sushi with Tim one day. I don't know if she ran into him at a restaurant the day of a show or if she was talking to him somewhere and he asked her to go or what, but I thought that was awesome. I can't remember the details, but I'm 99.9% sure he invited her to join him and not the other way around. And she was a teenager, so I'm sure it wasn't a flirty thing. biggrin.gif

Watch, now all that's wrong and I've just inspired mobs of girls to follow him around saying they like sushi ... oops

And CinnamonLips, those OK Go posters are sweet!
    And I like the U2 POP one smile.gif
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Sep 8 2006, 07:29 PM)
    they used to sell posters waaaaay back in the day (with andy #1).

i have maybe 5 or 6 ok go posters that i've collected over the years that have been sitting in my closet at home for a year and a half now.

maybe i should just sell them to someone who will really take care of them? i dunno...id hate to part with them, but like i said, they arent even being used right now...

its funny cause even though i dont hang posters up any more i would still love to get my hands on a poster from the Oh No album. i just think the paisley is perty. smile.gif

EDIT: found pics from my freshman year dorm 3 years ago (wow i feel old). you can see a the ok go posters hanging up. i also have another one thats not shown there that has a bright magenta paisley background and ok go written in white.

like i said, still undecided if im gonna sell them cause they make me so happy just knowing i have them lol. if i do start selling though, you guys will definitely be the first to know (prolly sell the rest of the posters while im at it....)

EDIT #2: i just had a thought. imagine if ok go became extraordinarily famous and these posters sell for like hundreds of dollars...

I don't have 3 of them, so I'd def. buy them if you decided to sell them.