In this Discussion

I need your help, fellow boardies.

Comments

• QUOTE (poison @ Sep 25 2006, 10:38 AM)
    Penelope, let us know if you can't get your VHS out of the machine. Karleigh, I have the VHS at home, too, and could possibly send it to you if she can't. Let me know...
    Ok, so how ironic is this? Karleigh, you're in Winter Park? I'm actually in Orlando until Tuesday night. I didn't know they were so close together. It's too bad I didn't know of your need for the Cinnamon Lips tape before today, I could have brought it with me...

We should do something like dinner while you're here. I have a car. Dude, it would be AWESOME. PM me back since my phone is broken.

QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 25 2006, 11:42 AM)
    OK it is done. I got it out the machine, it was a VCR issue, NOT a tape issue. I mailed it overnight to you this morning, they said it would be there by 3:00 tomorrow...hope that works.

Happy Video watching...

If you ever need a kidney, I'm your woman. wink.gif But if you need a liver, you're SOL. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 25 2006, 08:21 PM)
    If you ever need a kidney, I'm your woman. wink.gif But if you need a liver, you're SOL. wink.gif

Aaaah, I take it your liver has filtered quite a bit. But don't you know, the liver regenerates itself...so you could give me half of yours and the rest would grow back....

I just hope the tape makes it there fine, I super bubble wrapped it. I also put some other stuff in there for you--early birthday treats. No reason not to start celebrating early....
  • aw tim is so charming ^^
    out of the whole band i want to meet tim the most....
    man..
    ........they never come here on a saturday or friday..
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 25 2006, 06:00 PM)
    Aaaah, I take it your liver has filtered quite a bit. But don't you know, the liver regenerates itself...so you could give me half of yours and the rest would grow back....

I just hope the tape makes it there fine, I super bubble wrapped it. I also put some other stuff in there for you--early birthday treats. No reason not to start celebrating early....

HAhahaha, reading that scientific response made me think of my mom. Whenever I ask her about a medical thing, she goes into detail, when all I really wanted to know is a very simple definition. But now I know that the liver regenerates itself, kind of like cancer, scary.

Birthday treats? I am curious.... huh.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 26 2006, 02:10 AM)
    HAhahaha, reading that scientific response made me think of my mom. Whenever I ask her about a medical thing, she goes into detail, when all I really wanted to know is a very simple definition. But now I know that the liver regenerates itself, kind of like cancer, scary.

Birthday treats? I am curious.... huh.gif smile.gif

About the medical detail...couldn't help it, sorry smile.gif But isn't it amazingly cool that the liver reGROWS?? You can cut half of it out and in most cases, it will just regrow. Amazing, to a nerd like me anyhow. BUT, that's not license to go and demolish your own liver just.... smile.gif

Don't get too excited about birthday treats, but you'll get 'em by tomorrow at 3:00, unless the USPS lied to me.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 25 2006, 10:24 PM)
    About the medical detail...couldn't help it, sorry smile.gif But isn't it amazingly cool that the liver reGROWS?? You can cut half of it out and in most cases, it will just regrow. Amazing, to a nerd like me anyhow. BUT, that's not license to go and demolish your own liver just.... smile.gif

Don't get too excited about birthday treats, but you'll get 'em by tomorrow at 3:00, unless the USPS lied to me.

I work in the post office, I'll be there if it comes. Maybe it's an at home liver regrowing kit?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 26 2006, 02:30 AM)
    I work in the post office, I'll be there if it comes. Maybe it's an at home liver regrowing kit?

Argh, I laughed out loud but at that one but it was really more of an outloud groan.... smile.gif
    Cool, glad you will be johnny-ette on the spot to get it.
  • Johnny-ette? Your old timey speak frightens me.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 26 2006, 02:36 AM)
    Johnny-ette? Your old timey speak frightens me.

Don't be afraid! Lee is always saying the phrase Johnny on the spot, which is old-timey, but it cracks me up. But then I didn't want to call you a DUDE, so I added the ette. Fear not, you've met me, I'm not THAT old. Shhhhhh!
  • Not that this is of help to you Karleigh, and you're already aware of this, but i had the original one that I had recoreded my self from 3 years ago and i accidentally deleted it *cries* i'm sorry!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 25 2006, 12:11 AM)
    I f you haven't seen it at all, hockeysis, here's a link:c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid

if you want a better quality vid, I can't help you (or Karleigh). Sorry!

Thank you! That video was awesome!
  • I recieved Pen's video and care package today. Man, everyone become friends with Ashley, she sends cookies!!!!!!
  • I'm glad you got it! But where did everyone go? I know I sent that video to at least 5 boardies. If only my internet worked correctly...
  • 'Tis ok, you tried!
  • i don't know if anyone's asked this, and if so, sorry, but is that Damian in that video? it doesn't look like him.
  • QUOTE (hockeysis13 @ Sep 27 2006, 04:46 PM)
    i don't know if anyone's asked this, and if so, sorry, but is that Damian in that video? it doesn't look like him.

Yarr, it be him.

Minus a few years, a lot of hair, and caffine instead of blood in his veins...but it be him alright.

(Why am I talking like a pirate?)
  • Wow, he looks really different.
  • I also enjoy Dan's orange hair. It's pretty weird.
  • It did look pretty weird.
  • I was wondering if anyone could send it to me? My friend wants to learn it for her quinceanera. Please...it would mean a lot to me. biggrin.gif