In this Discussion

I Am Crippled

edited November -1 in OK Go
FOUR the rest of my life, I will hobble along on the bloody gangrenous stumps that were my legs beFOUR I saw Quit Your Day Job. THIS IS THE BAND THAT WILL BRING YOU PERMANENTLY TO YOUR KNEES, MY FRIENDS. This is perhaps the best band in the world... after OK Go and the Snark-a-Snoops, obviously. There isn't any feasible way to describe them. You must see the new show. THE NEW TOUR, JESUS. OK Go is not to be believed. Quit Your Day Job will leave you in an epileptic frenzy. It is unreal. Goodnight.

Comments

• blink.gif

Maybe you should get that checked out......biggrin.gif
  • im so confused

hey theres a doller

$
  • look a dollar!!!
  • OMG I thought you were literally crippled

oh well
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 31 2006, 03:09 PM)
    im so confused

She wants you to listen to Quit Your Day Job.
  • Oh, Trishy, how you are confusing people....

QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 31 2006, 09:26 PM)

HAHA. Yeah, but she should know better, this type of thing belongs in the General Discussion forum. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
  • Pff, she's pretty much royalty here, she can get away with it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 31 2006, 08:26 PM)

then a'listening i shall go!
  • Well, hell, I was wondering what they were like/whether they were good (hadn't looked them up yet); I never thought I'd be reading a recommendation from this source! lol

While on the topic of the openers, anyone heard/seen French Kicks?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 31 2006, 03:27 PM)
    Oh, Trishy, how you are confusing people....
    HAHA. Yeah, but she should know better, this type of thing belongs in the General Discussion forum. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

True.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 31 2006, 03:30 PM)
    Pff, she's pretty much royalty here, she can get away with it.

Even truer.

QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 09:07 PM)
    While on the topic of the openers, anyone heard/seen French Kicks?

Yes, they are quite good.
  • Hum sorry the question, but Trish a.k.a. Damian's sister?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 1 2006, 03:23 PM)
    Hum sorry the question, but Trish a.k.a. Damian's sister?

Yes.

Well. I'm assuming that was Trish. It could have been Christin. But I feel like it was probably Trish.
  • Well four keeps getting emphasized and Trish is Dr. 4, so it's probably Trish.
  • Right. If it was Christin, she would've worked cheese in there somewhere...
  • A somewhat-recent picture of them from last month:

http://burbanklibrary.blogspot.com/2006/10...ps-drop-in.html

So...do they only perform in CA? Just wondering as I'm a big fan of intelligent preschool entertainment (ie: Laurie Berkner, Dan Zanes, They Might Be Giants, Ralph Covert, The Wiggles, etc).
  • Yeah, they recently moved the entire show to LA from Florida. They did promise to do a show in Canada for me someday, though. biggrin.gif Yeahh, doubt that's gonna happen.
  • hahaha that would be too rad if they did a show in Canada!

French Kicks are very good. I'm Happy they're supporting Ok Go.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 1 2006, 03:48 PM)
    A somewhat-recent picture of them from last month:

http://burbanklibrary.blogspot.com/2006/10...ps-drop-in.html

So...do they only perform in CA? Just wondering as I'm a big fan of intelligent preschool entertainment (ie: Laurie Berkner, Dan Zanes, They Might Be Giants, Ralph Covert, The Wiggles, etc).

Yay, they're going to be in California for a long time, probably permenantly, or so Trish said. It's a really fun show, though, and you can volunteer. I really enjoyed it.
  • Thanks all! I'll actually be out in LA sometime in January, but I didn't see anything on their show page for that month. Figures. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 1 2006, 07:37 PM)
    Yes.

Well. I'm assuming that was Trish. It could have been Christin. But I feel like it was probably Trish.

who is Christin? blink.gif *i'm so ignorant!*