In this Discussion

Great new pics of Damian and Andy

13»

Comments

• On the original topic! lol
    A couple of the pictures are going to be in the "upcoming" issue of Guitar World according to the photographer. I asked her what month that means precisely; I'll post it here when I find out. I have no idea what's all going to be in it, whether there's an article on them or the pics are part of some feature on something else, etc. We shall see.

Yay smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 21 2006, 09:28 PM)
    On the original topic! lol
    A couple of the pictures are going to be in the "upcoming" issue of Guitar World according to the photographer. I asked her what month that means precisely; I'll post it here when I find out. I have no idea what's all going to be in it, whether there's an article on them or the pics are part of some feature on something else, etc. We shall see.

Yay smile.gif

Well I came into this topic to view the pics and ask where they were going to be featured. You beat me to it, i guess I got caught up reading the previous argument...heavy!

Great pics by the way, I LOVE the green on the walls, it makes the pics look awesome. B)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 21 2006, 07:54 AM)
    I love it. I about died when I listened to the show again, because I completely missed him talking about that while I was all into the chat. And in the midst of the chat, Karleigh said, "Mrs. Kulash was on the JC today!" and because I hadn't heard him say it, I thought Karleigh had been on the JC and Damian's mom had posted there.

Then when I heard him talking about it I wondered why Karleigh thought she had been on the JC. huh.gif Anyway ...

Pretty funny if she read this thread. Hi, Damian's mom smile.gif smile.gif

I still have to go listen to that >.< Must...Write...Paper...First. [sobs]
    QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 21 2006, 07:54 AM)
    Hahaha! wink.gif
    I stand by what I said there. biggrin.gif But I do want to state what should be obvious, that I meant no disrespect to their significant others with that ...

[Edit=apparently I couldn't type "disrespect" this morning]

Oh, of course not... Hahahaha laugh.gif Hey, that word is pretty tricky. You never know when it's just gonna switch all its letters around on ya. Imagine how the dyslexic people feel... Crafty bastard.

[confuses self]...I'm still talking about a word here, right?
    QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 21 2006, 11:28 PM)
    On the original topic! lol

Yay smile.gif

Sweet!! Thanks for the scoop, milkshake ^__^ You're so informative and helpful and learny.