In this Discussion

New Orleans 11/29

edited November -1 in OK Go
anyone else going? Will I be the only boardie stalking the guys while Death Cab plays? Can anyone think of something witty to say to the guys if I see them so I don't make a complete ass of myself by being awkward and speechless? blink.gif

Comments

• you could always talk to them about there dvd coming out
  • haha maybe, if I had bought it or was planning to, but that won't be happening (especially seeing as I overdrew my credit card yesterday--whoops...)
  • Seriously, I'm the only one? laaaame.
  • OOPS about the credit card ... It's only $15 at shows, though, just so you know. Not to tempt you or anything biggrin.gif
  • I'll be skipping Death Cab too ... but in Milwaukee.

Hope you find somebody! As far as witty banter ... hmm ... Take a Mad Libs book along and ask them for the words to fill in the blanks? lol And say you're trying to help Damian get ideas for songs?
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 18 2006, 04:53 PM)
    Hope you find somebody! As far as witty banter ... hmm ... Take a Mad Libs book along and ask them for the words to fill in the blanks? lol And say you're trying to help Damian get ideas for songs?
    laugh.gif

That's what me and my sister wanted to do! We even found the perfect ones, "Interview with a Rockstar" and "Concert Review." We decided not to bring them though because we didn't want to take away time from other fans just to play Mad Libs, especially from new fans that haven't met the guys yet and we've seen them so many times.
  • No way!! That's hilarious! Did you mention the idea at some point on the board? I wonder if it seeped into my subconscious ...

Well, that was very considerate of you, deciding not to do it.

Bah, you should've done it, though. biggrin.gif Just to do one.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 18 2006, 10:17 PM)
    No way!! That's hilarious! Did you mention the idea at some point on the board? I wonder if it seeped into my subconscious ...

Well, that was very considerate of you, deciding not to do it.

Bah, you should've done it, though. biggrin.gif Just to do one.

I'm pretty sure I never mentioned it. I think OK Go fans just think alike. smile.gif

Maybe I'll do it the next time they come around because it would be so much fun to do one with Damian.
  • I was onstage. With Ok Go. During the A Million Ways dance. blink.gif tongue.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif

more later.
  • Wow. Did you yell at them or something? Because that's how people at the other shows got onstage.

I can't wait to hear about it!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 30 2006, 01:55 AM)
    I was onstage. With Ok Go. During the A Million Ways dance. blink.gif tongue.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif

more later.

Oh man!!!!! That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 29 2006, 10:55 PM)
    I was onstage. With Ok Go. During the A Million Ways dance. blink.gif tongue.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif

more later.

Lucky.

I hate you.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Nov 30 2006, 01:24 PM)
    Lucky.
    I hate you.

You talked to the girl that went on stage with OK Go? I loathe you!
  • ^haha... I get it.

anywho, that's great Sarah! (ha I remembered your name and I didn't even look at your siggie...)
    can't wait for storytime!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 30 2006, 12:55 AM)
    more later.

Holy crap, awesome!! Can't wait to hear about it!
  • WOW!! that's awesome!
    great way to leave us in suspense, though! tongue.gif
  • haha sorry I was in class and at work all day. I don't have time to write a review tonight but here are my pictures. My camera died less than 2 songs into the show, right as I was trying to get a picture of Dan, but luckily I had run into him before the show so I had gotten a picture with him. I promise I'll tell you all about it tomorrow once I finish classes!

That's me ^ on the left.
  • damn suspense!

nice pictures, though.

I'll be waiting in anticipation for the story all day. really I will.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 1 2006, 12:05 AM)

He is soooo trying to seduce you.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 30 2006, 10:05 PM)
    I like this one. smile.gif