In this Discussion

Damian in Bust?

2»

Comments

• oh damian!

hahahha i thought you meant someone made a bust of Damian. Like those bass statues infront of schools of dignataries shoulders and up!

That would be tooooo rad!

someone do it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 20 2006, 05:38 PM)
    If somebody is really bored, could they screencap for me? Please? It keeps saying the image converter is unable to load or something. :/

I just copy and pasted it into Paint and saved it as an image, so the resolution got crappier, but not all of the hotness is lost.
  • Awww, I second all of the drooling. Thank yooouu!!
  • You're welcome. When Damian is that pretty, everyone should be able to see.
  • Wow. He's aging nicely. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 20 2006, 01:46 AM)
    *hahahaha* You have no idea what I went through to find it. It was sold out at one bookstore, but it was supposed to be under "Women's Interest." The other bookstore had it under "Special Interest," right next to the Gay/Lesbian section. blink.gif

I looked it over three times while in the store (annoying some people), but from what I could tell, he didn't seem to be in there. And I could recognize his face miles away. biggrin.gif But another opinion would be fantastic.

If anyone manages to snag an early December issue, keep your eyes peeled for The Kulash.

Aaaahahaha. Oh, that's pretty terrible >.< You most definitely get the official diehard fan seal of approval (even though I of all people have the least authority to do so...) laugh.gif God bless you and your determined efforts! Thanks for hunting that mofo down!! I was lucky enough to come across it just sitting there, right in front, on a shelf at my local Borders. I was buying a crapton of similar mags for a project, so I was like, "[shrug] Okay. You come with me now." Haha. So you totally get way more credit ^^()

I often find myself doing the same thing. Hehehe. I'll just flip through the same magazine a bunch of times. And yeah! It totally bothers certain people for some reason. I say they're the wierdos XD At any rate, thanks for the definite answer!
    QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 20 2006, 06:45 PM)
    The Capitol street team has a picture of the article.

http://www.capitolrecords.net/images/newsi...uary%202007.doc

Yay!! Thank you much
  • QUOTE (nati_face @ Nov 20 2006, 11:24 PM)
    Aaaahahaha. Oh, that's pretty terrible >.< You most definitely get the official diehard fan seal of approval (even though I of all people have the least authority to do so...) laugh.gif God bless you and your determined efforts! Thanks for hunting that mofo down!! I was lucky enough to come across it just sitting there, right in front, on a shelf at my local Borders. I was buying a crapton of similar mags for a project, so I was like, "[shrug] Okay. You come with me now." Haha. So you totally get way more credit ^^()

I often find myself doing the same thing. Hehehe. I'll just flip through the same magazine a bunch of times. And yeah! It totally bothers certain people for some reason. I say they're the wierdos XD At any rate, thanks for the definite answer!

*lol* Thanks! I felt so "authoritative" doing that. As soon as I saw that he might have been in a magazine, I jumped in my car and drove the whole two minutes to the (first) bookstore. Homework? What homework? *speeds down the road* Borders is where I found it too. Barnes and Noble was the first store I went to and they were sold out.

Luckilyyou can now sit someplace in the store and read the magazine if you wanted. Silly me, I was just standing there, in front of everything, looking for Damian's mug. smile.gif