In this Discussion

OK Go on Scrubs

2»

Comments

• This isn't terribly important, but as I'm reading old threads, I thought I'd mention it biggrin.gif
    My friend Brenda told me months ago that they used YSDH at the beginning of an episode of "Men in Trees."
  • So, my fellow boardie friend (fiveshoekazoo) and I love our Netflix accounts, and she especially loves the Scrubs series collection.  She called me this morning to tell me to check out the clip from season 6 episode 1 that was discussed earlier in this thread  (can now be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....bXuyBAoUY).

The weird thing is we both noticed that not only is our beloved HIGA playing in the background, but the scene begins with a Les Mis reference (not shown on this clip), and it ends with J.D. getting splashed with a bunch of blue paint and covered with confetti from a confetti cannon!  Since this was shot in 2006, does all of this leave anyone else with their "jaw on the floor?" Cool Laugh
  • jamdkoff said:

So, my fellow boardie friend (fiveshoekazoo) and I love our Netflix accounts, and she especially loves the Scrubs series collection.  She called me this morning to tell me to check out the clip from season 6 episode 1 that was discussed earlier in this thread  (can now be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....bXuyBAoUY).

The weird thing is we both noticed that not only is our beloved HIGA playing in the background, but the scene begins with a Les Mis reference (not shown on this clip), and it ends with J.D. getting splashed with a bunch of blue paint and covered with confetti from a confetti cannon!  Since this was shot in 2006, does all of this leave anyone else with their "jaw on the floor?" Cool Laugh

I was watching Scrubs one day, while having a snack and surfing the web (all at the same time, haha), and I was much more entranced by my computer until i heard HIGA playing. I freaked out (which is very difficult to do with your mouth full of food), and started jumping up and down, smiling like crazy. I did this until the song ended. When I walked into the kitchen a few moments later, my mother gave me a very strange look. She didn't say anything, though- probably because she knows that only OK Go causes that much excitement.

And I hadn't noticed that coincidence, jamdkoff, until now. Haha, that's cool.Laugh