In this Discussion

London KOKO, 4th feb?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hi all,

In was wondering if anyone could tell me if OK Go were playing in London on the 4thfeb next year?
I heard they were but cant see anything on their website about them playing.

Cheers

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 10 2006, 04:33 PM)

Great, thanks mate smile.gif
  • no worries!

i need to put some sort of plan into motion if i want to see the guys in LANDAN
  • Oh OMG. @_@

SPRING BREAK TRIP!!!!!!!! How much is a dollar in a pound? Oh man, I'm scared at what I'm going to plan to do!
  • This is the point where I know I need help when I consider taking a mortgage up on my parents house to go see them...why do I feel this way?
  • $2 = £1

the £ owns the $ atm

so its as doubly costly for you un-brits
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:00 AM)
    This is the point where I know I need help when I consider taking a mortgage up on my parents house to go see them...why do I feel this way?

I'm researching the harvesting of ovum, you should too!

You down?!
  • Both the OK Go MySpace and website show them in Chicago for 4/2/07! I know they are amazing - but two places at one time!?! I have tickets for the Detroit show on 4/1/07 with Snow Patrol and that is starting to disappear from schedules. What's going on?!? mad.gif

Edit: Sorry! I need to humbly remember that the world is a big place and everyone does things differently. I knew those crazy Europeans switch their months & dates, but I didn't think about it at the time!
  • The London date is on February 2, not April 2.
  • WHAT? IT says April though?! What do you mean Feb? OH NO! I'm booking my plane tickets already!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 12 2006, 01:56 AM)
    WHAT? IT says April though?! What do you mean Feb? OH NO! I'm booking my plane tickets already!

In Europe, dates are listed opposite from how they are listed in the US. IE, my birthday is August 20 or 8/20 in the US, but in Europe it would be listed as 20 August or 20/8. It's all the more confusing with the first 12 days of any month because it looks like it's a completely different date! But the London show is happening on the Fourth day of February.
  • everywhere but america does the dates normally, your diffrent not us =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 12 2006, 07:45 AM)
    everywhere but america does the dates normally, your diffrent not us =p

I didn't intend my explanation to be anymore than that - an explanation for someone who was clearly confused. dry.gif

Oh and btw? Your sig is misspelled. "Viva La Raza". Eddie Guerrero.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 12 2006, 07:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=89196

Um. I could so totally go to that. Hmmm....

Edit: Maybe not, 'cause that would entail going to London 3 weekends out of five...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 12 2006, 02:01 PM)
    I didn't intend my explanation to be anymore than that - an explanation for someone who was clearly confused. dry.gif

Oh and btw? Your sig is misspelled. "Viva La Raza". Eddie Guerrero.

so it is, ive not updated that bit in like a year
  • Ooh! I think I may need to go to the OK Go show in London ...since I'll be there and all.

Andykins, if you can get to London, you can always crash on my floor!
  • oh joy...a floor =p

its looking doubtfull for me to be going..
  • Aww, that's a shame.

And I'd get you a mattress:)

Keep me updated though, my roommate and I really would have no issue with you crashing. We're whroing our room out to a lot of people whilst I'm in London, lol.
  • And here I was all happy for the guys that they were finally going to get a nice long break from touring before going out with Snow Patrol in March. I'm happy for the European fans, but the poor guys must be so tired. Not that it ever affects the AWESOMENESS of their shows. How big a place are they playing in London?
  • Koko Club holds 1500

I am so going if it hasn't sold out by the time I get paid! And dragging some mates along with me