In this Discussion

New LA show - Safari Sam's

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 15 2006, 04:43 PM)
    On High Road's site, it says 10 PM, but I have no idea if that's the right time. Just get there early and you'll be fine.

Thank you!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 15 2006, 03:11 PM)
    YES!!! let us all meet up!

We should! We should all wear something or devise code names so we can recognize each other.
  • My brother and I will have Pinellopy Pineapple w/ us.
  • I still didn't get a confirmation yet.... What else was I supposed to do? I gave my name and my email. o_o. *slowly freaking out*
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 16 2006, 05:32 PM)
    I still didn't get a confirmation yet.... What else was I supposed to do? I gave my name and my email. o_o. *slowly freaking out*

well, nobody has gotten anything.
  • I wonder if it's a first-come-first-served basis then, since it doesn't look like they're limiting the numbers.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 15 2006, 06:00 PM)
    My brother and I will have Pinellopy Pineapple w/ us.

Cool! I can't think of what to bring. Maybe I'll dress in zebra print?

About that confirmation thing, I think if we show up early we should be fine. We had to give our names so maybe they'll be on a list or something.
  • I'm scared :'( I don't think I can handle another letdown :'(
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 17 2006, 11:36 AM)
    I'm scared :'( I don't think I can handle another letdown :'(

Don't worry Barbara we'll get you in! Even if that means getting arrested...well we'll try every legal way first and we have to take desperate measures we could break the law.
  • I imagine they will take off the reservation if there isn't any more room to let people in, or it could just be a way for them to see how many people might show up.

But, I think if you get there early enough and your name is on the list, if they have a list, and you should be okay, I hope.
  • What time is it starting? I mean, what time is OK Go starting (no one else matters to me)? Yeah, I'm ready to do some breaking and entering smile.gif I'm down if you guys are smile.gif
  • Oh, I'm down! I think Angela and I are going to be there pretty early, because we like to be early and WAY in front.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 17 2006, 12:02 PM)
    Don't worry Barbara we'll get you in! Even if that means getting arrested...well we'll try every legal way first and we have to take desperate measures we could break the law.

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived closer!!! *cries*
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 17 2006, 10:11 PM)
    This sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived closer!!! *cries*

You have the San Francisco show to look forward to, but I suppose it would be less exciting since we already have tickets and don't have to devise elaborate schemes to sneak in.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 17 2006, 10:17 PM)
    You have the San Francisco show to look forward to, but I suppose it would be less exciting since we already have tickets and don't have to devise elaborate schemes to sneak in.

Elaborate schemes to get in make the show 2x better!
  • I think the feeling I feel when I think of Tuesday is either love or heartburn.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 17 2006, 10:49 PM)

haha. You're right about that. At the first OK Go show I tried to sneak into, my plan was that I was Damian's adopted little sister, but he was really confused when I tried to explain it to him. He kept saying, "But my sister is in Orlando..." so that didn't work.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 17 2006, 10:17 PM)

That's right! San Francisco is my light at the end of the tunnel. Our elaborate scheme was trying to confirm this date, remember how long we worried about this show? Oh yeah!!
    QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 17 2006, 10:49 PM)

tongue.gif
  • oooh. this sounds exciting. this is gonna be the best winter break EvER!!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 18 2006, 10:07 AM)
    That's right! San Francisco is my light at the end of the tunnel. Our elaborate scheme was trying to confirm this date, remember how long we worried about this show? Oh yeah!!

What a stressful time that was. I was checking the Snow Patrol site every hour.