In this Discussion

My late Christmas/New Year's gift to you all.

2»

Comments

• That's wonderful! Thanks very much smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Jan 8 2007, 01:41 AM)
    Actually... I'm having a pretty hairy time viewing the videos and downloading stuff on my Mac...

Anybody with pointers?

Hm, wish I had pointers. I do not at this juncture. Maybe Michael will--I'll ask him.

QUOTE (rt802 @ Jan 8 2007, 01:49 AM)
    aww poo i can't see the videos... =( and if i download them i can only hear them... sad moment in life.. i really wanted to see the les mis and C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips ones

Crapola. mad.gif Maybe you need a newer version of Quicktime. (And I just mean the free version, not Quicktime Pro or anything.)
    Let me know what happens if you try that ...

Thanks everyone, for the compliments!
  • I know I already thanked you...but seriously...THANKS! I could stay up all night just watching all these videos and listening to the audios....But I won't, I have to sleep. Maybe I'll dream of holding Andy in my arms just like you held him....ah those gorgeous lips of his.... wink.gif
  • we love you Sheri, seriously...
    thak you!!You rulle biggrin.gif
  • THIS IS GREAT! Thank you so much.

Can you put up the NOW 23 version of Here It Goes Again? It's a much cleaner mix of the song and sounds more like a track from the first album. Also, if you could add the Here It Goes Again (UK Surf) version, that'd be great.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 9 2007, 11:02 PM)
    I know I already thanked you...but seriously...THANKS! I could stay up all night just watching all these videos and listening to the audios....But I won't, I have to sleep. Maybe I'll dream of holding Andy in my arms just like you held him....ah those gorgeous lips of his.... wink.gif

lol Okay, okay, that's enough with the Andy holding/lips ... laugh.gif

Thanks, peoples smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 10 2007, 03:48 PM)
    lol Okay, okay, that's enough with the Andy holding/lips ... laugh.gif

Thanks, peoples smile.gif

Really? you've had enough?! blink.gif I kinda like talking about Andy's lips....but I'll stop for your sake. You can go back to adoring the hell out of Damian wink.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif I like it too ... just worried about subjecting everyone else to it!!
  • I wub you sheri! wub.gif
  • Can anyone tell me more about what these "Tim's Theare" things are? They are amazing. Are all the voices Tim?
  • Thanks, Tempe! smile.gif

He made his audio blogs theatrical for awhile. There was also an interview somewhere where Damian and Tim talked about it a little--apparently the events were inspired by real events involving Tim's relatives ... laugh.gif That's all I know about it.

I believe all the voices are Tim, except for the one with Andy in it (noted on the site).
  • THANK YOU. Oh my goodness. This is really well done, Sheri, and I'm sure you'll just keep adding to it. A labor of love, indeed. I wish I had all your tech know-how.

I'm *especially* grateful for the NPR interview from 11/19/06, because Damian gives props to my humble hometown in the same breath as DC and Seattle for what was going on there musically in 1990-94. I'm SO excited to have that on record!! It freaked me out when I heard it the first time.

I've just scratched the surface of what you've so generously posted and shared, and I can't wait to go through the rest of it. You're the best!
  • I wanna add my thanks here too- cuz you've seriously made the best Ok Go site ever. I've spent the last 2 days on your site, and it's like being in Heaven. We really appreciate all your hard work wub.gif
  • The site is cool but aren't the video contents from Jay Leno for example illegal. I know NBC, Fox and CBS have been sending allot of orders to remove the content or they will sue. Also you have content from Broad jam and if you look at the rules on their site it says not to remove the content and do not post else where. I am not trying to start trouble IM just wanting to warn you. I have seen allot of sites get pulled by their hosts because of Copy write laws.

Donna
  • Oh, wow. A little part in me just exploded. Of happiness. Oh my.