In this Discussion

My bed is the best bed in the world

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 6 2007, 03:07 PM)
    I'll try to save room, but you'll have to fight my cat for the extra space!
    Fair enough.

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to buy paisley everything lately, especially bed sheets and curtains and stuff... but I have to mooch off my parents because I'm a poor teenager rolleyes.gif My dad agreed to buy me new sheets but insist that I buy a matching comforter with it, or no deal. Normally I'd be ecstatic when he offers to buy me entire sets of things like that but there were no good ones, except for one that had Spiderman on it, and one that had a giant pony on it. But they didn't match. dry.gif Pfft. (Since when has he been so anal about matching? My father would wear mis-matched socks to work if my mother would let him out of the house like that...)

I want paisley converses though. Heehee. Nobody sells them though. I found blue paisley flats, but they had pointy toes. Pointy-toed shoes and I are mortal enemies.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 6 2007, 06:28 PM)
    Yes, it is. There is a story behind the shoe, but it's a little strange. My old best friend moved to Oklahoma like, it'll be four years this Summer and right before he left I borrowed his shoes, as I didn't have any with me and needed them. (Yes, sadly they fit sad.gif ) I had them with me when he left, and I wasn't able to say goodbye to him. Until recently I haven't quite been able to let him go, I guess, so I hung the shoe up on my wall. At my old house it said, "In memory of Josh" but when I moved I decided it went beyond weird to do that.

JOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...OKGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 6 2007, 07:13 PM)
    Fair enough.

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to buy paisley everything lately, especially bed sheets and curtains and stuff... but I have to mooch off my parents because I'm a poor teenager rolleyes.gif My dad agreed to buy me new sheets but insist that I buy a matching comforter with it, or no deal. Normally I'd be ecstatic when he offers to buy me entire sets of things like that but there were no good ones, except for one that had Spiderman on it, and one that had a giant pony on it. But they didn't match. dry.gif Pfft. (Since when has he been so anal about matching? My father would wear mis-matched socks to work if my mother would let him out of the house like that...)

I want paisley converses though. Heehee. Nobody sells them though. I found blue paisley flats, but they had pointy toes. Pointy-toed shoes and I are mortal enemies.

I didn't even know they had paisley converse! I bet the website has some, *runs off to check*
  • They do! And they're only $94.99! *cough*
  • heheh i saw them in red paisly at the mall... my lil sis wanted em.

i wish they had paisly Addidas...tongue.gif
  • Your room is so beautiful! *sniff*

You must spend every possible second in there. I know I would. but maybe that's just me...
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Feb 9 2007, 08:12 PM)
    Your room is so beautiful! *sniff*

You must spend every possible second in there. I know I would. but maybe that's just me...

Actually, I'm hardly ever in there. I'm usually just in there to sleep, because when I'm home I'm usually on the computer or taking a break to eat dinner. Which, by the way I'm home very rarely. Although it seems as if I have way too much time on my hands, in reality I've got very little.

Now, if the computer was in there I would probably never leave.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 9 2007, 05:03 PM)
    They do! And they're only $94.99! *cough*

where i dont see them? i could be missing them...care to help?!?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 10 2007, 05:43 PM)
    where i dont see them? i could be missing them...care to help?!?

I saw them under "hard to find".
  • ahh now i see them. thanks!!