In this Discussion

My Chemical Romance

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I left home earlier, went to Brenden's, played the wii, was taken to the train station, went to southern cross station with brenden, nicole, christine and nadine, went to the pharmacist and the girls put some eyeliner and some red stuff around my eyes, went to hungry jacks, bought some food, then walked to festival hall to see My Chemical Romance live.

So. Bloody. Awesome.

Comments

• What a fuckin sweet day. Though I'm slightly weirded out by the coincidence that I've been listening to My Chem all morning, including right now. I love that band's live show so much. They rock my world every time.

haha and I like the eyeliner. Do you have a picture?
  • MCR = <3
    Been a fan for four years, before Frank joined when they were underground in NJ. And I saw them live for the first time in November in London. During the support act, I knew they would be hiding somewhere watching, so I looked around and spotted Gerard. So I waved like a mad person, he spotted and waved back. Then he nudged Frank who waved then the other three waved as well. Everyone around me thought I was mad!

Anyways, glad you had a good time! biggrin.gif
  • Ah, my friend was at that concert!!! How was it?

Also a dumb question but what's Festival Hall like? I'm seeing the Killers there on Thursday...
  • THEY WERE FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

Festival Hall is alright, but shit. It gets really hot and sweaty in there. My friend Nicole went in with her hair straightened, and then after about four songs her hair was curly again. madness!

I've got some photos my mum took of me when I got back home. But I look really drugf*cked and my hair is so rotten from all the sweat. I'll post them in a tick.
  • By the way, I'm going to Festival Hall next friday for Scissor Sisters. And this friday is Little Britain Live!

Oh and another thing, I look a lot older than I am. Just remember that I'm only 14 years old at the moment.

• You do look older than you are there! But goodz.

I was going to straighten my hair, maybe I need to rethink. Hmmz. Hm hm, hm.
  • lol how old do I look? I thought that the makeup was rather spiffy.
  • I dunno.

Old?

I dunno.

I have no concept of age/appearance.
  • Really, I can't stand MCR. Far too emo for me. Far too emo.

Seriously, I turned the video to "Black Parade" off half way through. It's almost as bad as Marylin Manson, seriously.

*shudders in rememberance*
  • haha. Marilyn Manson? I don't see it at all.

I am in love with MCR because they are not afraid to go completely over the top in anything they do. If you don't take them seriously, they're hysterical and extremely fun to rock out to.
  • That's the thing, though, I know too many people who take them seriously.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Feb 18 2007, 11:31 AM)
    lol how old do I look? I thought that the makeup was rather spiffy.

You look like 17...

I've heard that MCR shows are really great...I like one or two songs it's one of those bands that I would watch live but I wouldn't buy every record, do you know what I mean?
  • I love MCR, they're from my state/area.
  • TBH, I don't like the new stuff asm uch as the old stuff. But I agree they are an amazing band to rock out too! happy.gif
  • Yeah, I didn't like it the first time I listened to it, but it grew on me a lot and I love TBP now.
  • Gerard's water bottle......now safely residing in my home......
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 17 2007, 05:40 AM)
    Gerard's water bottle......now safely residing in my home......

How'd you manage that??
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 17 2007, 12:22 PM)
    How'd you manage that??

Attend a concert and magical things will happen.

laugh.gif Just pure luck I guess. He threw it into the crowd and my sister caught it!
  • emmett ur lucky u get to see them man..
    btw u still havent sent me any txts or nothin yet
  • im a my chem fan. biggrin.gif ive been listening to them for a few years now. i have their two most recent cds. they arent my most favorite band of all time, although they are in my top five favorite bands. they have some really awesome songs.