In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (mumblo @ Apr 11 2007, 07:18 PM)
    That would be a.... bear. Hmmmm..... interesting visual there, Angela!

Thank you. That is four years of Spanish summed up for you there. I love to make things uncomfortable.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 11 2007, 07:55 PM)
    is it an anamatronic bear?

I didn't mean for this conversation to take a turn on the dirty side. I was gonna say gato instead of oso, but I thought that was a tad bit suggestive.
  • I'm just two posts away from being something else.
  • Now one more away. Forgive me for posting these.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 11 2007, 10:22 PM)
    I didn't mean for this conversation to take a turn on the dirty side. I was gonna say gato instead of oso, but I thought that was a tad bit suggestive.

ohmy.gif
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 11 2007, 10:23 PM)
    Now one more away. Forgive me for posting these.

Cheater!!! But, I forgive you wub.gif
  • Allow me to get back on topic for a bit..........google was good to me today........I'd never seen these pics before:

image image

Edit: Ooo, look at that. I'm now Posty McPosterson. Am I the only one who gets excited when my title changes? I know you get excited Angela.......
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 12 2007, 02:04 PM)
    Allow me to get back on topic for a bit..........google was good to me today........I'd never seen these pics before:

image image
    Edit: Ooo, look at that. I'm now Posty McPosterson. Am I the only one who gets excited when my title changes? I know you get excited Angela.......

biggrin.gif Guilty
  • I get excited too. Not that my title's really changed all that much here. tongue.gif But there's just something happy about seeing a new title under your name. smile.gif

Edit: And I wish I could see the pics you posted, but unfortunately I'm at school. So I'll look when I get home.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 12 2007, 09:04 PM)

I LOVE THIS ONE!

And I get excited too!
  • Good pic! I wonder why I haven't seen this one before, when I've seen others from the same session...

I was so glad to get out of "Hanger-on" and then I was really excited when I hit "Someone Who Knows Someone," like I'd really accomplished something. I think I have a long way to go to the next level, though. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Apr 13 2007, 08:23 PM)
    Good pic! I wonder why I haven't seen this one before, when I've seen others from the same session...

I was so glad to get out of "Hanger-on" and then I was really excited when I hit "Someone Who Knows Someone," like I'd really accomplished something. I think I have a long way to go to the next level, though. smile.gif

I was looking at some old article and there was a very small thumbnail of this pic. So logically, I went on a photo hunt for the original size. And voila!

I knew someone for the longest time! I felt like I knew them a little too well, I was happy when I got to the next level tongue.gif
  • Hmm, I didn't know where to put this. I felt funny about starting a new thread for it, but I hope J0rge sees it here, as I wonder if Damian and Andy would get a kick out of it (Damian: his lyrics; Andy: computer head).

Ubuntu's da Bomb (a Here It Goes Again cover)

There's a video, and the lyrics are at this link, too. The guy's got a really good handle on the song! Tooo funny.

P.S. Yay, Lety, for finding that picture!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 02:30 PM)
    Hmm, I didn't know where to put this. I felt funny about starting a new thread for it, but I hope J0rge sees it here, as I wonder if Damian and Andy would get a kick out of it (Damian: his lyrics; Andy: computer head).

Ubuntu's da Bomb (a Here It Goes Again cover)

There's a video, and the lyrics are at this link, too. The guy's got a really good handle on the song! Tooo funny.

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 10:30 AM)

How does this guy manage to look awkward, while Damian makes it look so damn cool? B)
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 14 2007, 09:53 AM)
    How does this guy manage to look awkward, while Damian makes it look so damn cool? cool.gif

laugh.gif But this guy does have soul ...

Maybe he just needs to perform it 600 times in two years and it'll become a part of him.

Watching (listening) again; I love "Boot it for your mom."
  • Haha!
    Awww he's kinda sweet in a "please don't hurt me" sorta way smile.gif

Love the way he says "microsoft word" hahaha
  • Here's another voting opportunity. Damian cannot lose to this guy! tongue.gif

http://www.ebaymatchups.com/matchup/view/d...almqvist_184070
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 12 2007, 04:04 PM)
    Allow me to get back on topic for a bit..........google was good to me today........I'd never seen these pics before:

image image

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Apr 14 2007, 01:13 PM)
    Here's another voting opportunity. Damian cannot lose to this guy! tongue.gif

http://www.ebaymatchups.com/matchup/view/d...almqvist_184070

I voted! Agreed, he can't lose to that guy.